Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) (2267 Views)

I Made These Music Cover And Photo Manipulation Using My Phone- Check Out / Wizkid Latest Song Music Cover...... Design By Manipulator / Music Cover Design At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2017
My first post on graphics, though I've being into graphics and animation for 5years, not on professional levels Lol. Just for fun and skill gathering.

Don't just view, say something. kiss

1 Like

Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by extwoo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
If these are for fun, then they are cool.
But on a professional level as per say you hope to get paid from this, it's really good, you just need to pick your fonts better and learn Photoshop better too

1 Like

Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
extwoo:
If these are for fun, then they are cool.
But on a professional level as per say you hope to get paid from this, it's really good, you just need to pick your fonts better and learn Photoshop better too

Thanks man, I appreciate your reply.

Photoshop can be boring sha cry
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by baba4thegehs: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
smackimorn:

So what platform do you have preference for ?

Btw the designs are lovely
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by extwoo(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2017
smackimorn:

Wow. I didn't believe there was a soul alive that thinks Photoshop is boring, the world of graphic design revolves around that software.

Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by FellaL: 5:11am On May 01, 2017
Colors aren't bad. Nice design layout too. Cool jobs
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 01, 2017
baba4thegehs:

So what platform do you have preference for ?

Btw the designs are lovely

Illustrator, but the design you saw up there was made with Cinema4d.

1 Like

Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2017
extwoo:

Wow. I didn't believe there was a soul alive that thinks Photoshop is boring, the world of graphic design revolves around that software.

Lol, yea true... Every graphic designer must use Photoshop at one point.

Its more about manipulations.

Are those your designs? Me likey kiss
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2017
FellaL:
Colors aren't bad. Nice design layout too. Cool jobs

Thanks wink
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by extwoo(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2017
smackimorn:

Lol, yea true... Every graphic designer must use Photoshop at one point.

Its more about manipulations.

Are those your designs? Me likey kiss

Yeah they are mine, hoping to change your views on Photoshop
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by nams77: 12:08am On May 07, 2017
Wow. This is great. Where are you based
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
nams77:
Wow. This is great. Where are you based

I saw this late, Lagos.
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nlkay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
smackimorn:

I saw this late, Lagos.

Hello smackimorn, let's talk. Send me your contact.
Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nlkay:

Hello smackimorn, let's talk. Send me your contact.

Hi!
08189845169 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Critics in the House: Music Cover Design And Logo(3D) by Bishops10(m): 1:37am On Jul 07, 2017
extwoo:

Can you teach me graphics design please

(1) (Reply)

Photorealistic Drawing By A Nairalander - (guides Included) / My Funny Naija 2d Animation / The Size Of An Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.