Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! (1701 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Will Kill Myself, End It All. / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2017
I need a job!

I have a wife n a baby of 2months to carter for,married her bcause I got her pregnant and not just dat. I love Her n she complain of money to take care of d baby n I don't have,still staying @my parents house.Depression has set in,this voice keep ringing in my head to kill myself n end it.
Am 28yrs I studied elect elect engin.and has done many drilling courses both home n abroad.i have a Certification in rope access
I have experience n presently working with a contract company that are owing me. For 7months now.
Pls dnt mind my name..i beg u dear naira lander's if GOD touches u to change d life of a brother pls Dm me n save my family.i need a good job I plead with u.my wife studied accounting n came out with 2:1,any of us u can help pls do.thank u so much
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by emeijeh(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Fakemumu:
I need a job!

I have a wife n a baby of 2months to carter for,married her bcause I got her pregnant and not just dat. I love Her n she complain of money to take care of d baby n I don't have,still staying @my parents house.Depression has set in,this voice keep ringing in my head to kill myself n end it.
Am 28yrs I studied elect elect engin.and has done many drilling courses both home n abroad.i have a Certification in rope access
I have experience n presently working with a contract company that are owing me. For 7months now.
Pls dnt mind my name..i beg u dear naira lander's if GOD touches u to change d life of a brother pls Dm me n save my family.i need a good job I plead with u.my wife studied accounting n came out with 2:1,any of us u can help pls do.thank u so much

End what?
Don't ever mention suicide again in your life.. ...
There is always hope for the living.

And besides, we have always said that no one is leaving us via suicide in this recession, because we are in it together.

You go no where sir!
Go and hustle

Go thru this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3770921/13-reasons-why-suicide-worst

3 Likes

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Don't kill yourself, God is always in control.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Suicide is never an option
Just keep pushing on, pray and hope you'll find favour soon....

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Juliearth(f): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Fakemumu:
I need a job!

If "ending it" is what I think,then you'd end up i eternal condemnation,cause more pains and suffering to your wife and kid. Once there is life,there is hope. Keep your hopes alive,for help is on the way.

5 Likes

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Open ur mind to possibilities... Pray always dat ur path may be brightened n u are led... Life is to be enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Partnerbiz(f): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Life generally is difficult, this is a great truth.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by izzou(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2017
You got the love of your life pregnant

You brought a child into this world of which you are responsible

And because the going Is tough,you decide to kill yourself and leave them

That's selfishness bro

Life is a challenge. Always see life as that. Get up,be determined that you will get the blessings each day brings.

Start from somewhere. It doesn't matter if the job is below your taste. What matters is that it keeps you away from begging

Remember there is usually light at the end of the tunnel. Sorrows may last for a night,but joy cometh in the morning.

9 Likes

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by maclatunji: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Fakemumu:
I need a job!

Clear your head of all the problems, only take the positives of your life moving forward. Keep working, keep looking for opportunities, keep praying.

This might motivate and inspire you about what life requires sometimes http://www.opinions.ng/i-learnt-american-coach-nigerian-female-basketball-team/.

You too can win.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Fakemumu post=56055850]I need a job!

where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Fakemumu:
I need a job!

It is a pity.

You need Christ Jesus more than you need a job. There is more to life than job. When we advice against pre-marital sex, u guys call us old school, holier than thou, and all sorts of derogatory names.

Now the on of the minor consequeces of premarital sex done set. Well I do not condem u (why should I?).

I advice to be give your life to Christ Jesus. I am not talking of going to 'church' or being a worker or paying ur tight: no. Be born- again.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ikechizoba post=56058397][/quote]Rivers state
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ikechizoba post=56058397][/quote] river state
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by StPete: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
jusRadical

And how do you know he hasn't given his life to Christ. I hate stupid Christians as you who only talks about Christ like its some gold medal...the man is seeking help for his young family and all your nonsense mentality can type is to give his life to Christ? Mhen, ur stupidly is shocking
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2017
StPete:
jusRadical

And how do you know he hasn't given his life to Christ. I hate stupid Christians as you who only talks about Christ like its some gold medal...the man is seeking help for his young family and all your nonsense mentality can type is to give his life to Christ? Mhen, ur stupidly is shocking

Straight from the PIT OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Get behind me lucifer.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
I hope you and your wife get a job that pays. cos that's clearly what you need.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by klexycole(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fakemumu:
I need a job!

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

Goodluck bro! smiley
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmm,l have a brother who works at pH,he's into land surveying and quantity building, he has helped people in that line to secure a job,but I don't know if you are real,I need proof,I can't just divulge his info to you like that,for security reasons
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikechizoba:
hmm,l have a brother who works at pH,he's into land surveying and quantity building, he has helped people in that line to secure a job,but I don't know if you are real,I need proof,I can't just divulge his info to you like that,for security reasons
bros Tnks for wanting to help my condition..bros it's a job am asking for not money,theres's a saying dat goes,it's best u teach a man how to fish than give him fish..am very hardworking n any organisation I venture into I'll put in my best just to be out of dis condition am in,am a university graduate plus other certifications I have,if called upon I will Table them out to ur brother for verification b4 I start work,pls am not fake.lets talk via this email so I can give u my phone contact to u'll see am real. Cynthiaakarah@yahoo.com.tnk u so much
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
first,am a woman ,secondly I never said anything about money ,I only asked for a proof.I will get back to you via your mail
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
jusRadical:

Get behind me lucifer.
grincheesy
So lucifer is on Nairaland eh
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by xxgig(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2017
jusRadical:

Get behind me lucifer.
Abeg where d lucifer? We need to physically kill am this morning.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by baby124: 3:10am On May 01, 2017
Is your wife also looking for a job or trying to start a business? Encourage her to find a job or start a business. Since she is at home, she can look after other working mother's children at home for a fee. Till she is able to save enough to start something of her own. With a 2:1 in accounting your wife should be able to find something.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 6:39am On May 01, 2017
baby124:
Is your wife also looking for a job or trying to start a business? Encourage her to find a job or start a business. Since she is at home, she can look after other working mother's children at home for a fee. Till she is able to save enough to start something of her own. With a 2:1 in accounting your wife should be able to find something.
It is the husband's duty to provide everything. The wife has done her part by agreeing to marry him in the first place. A privilege.
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
You didn't set your priorities rightly. What were you thinking when you spent lots of money on certifications both home and abroad? With emphasis on many and abroad , I just can't imagine the millions you've spent improving the economy of other nations. Some of these engineering courses run in hundred of thousands, even millions.

At 28 years, it is still too earlier to spend all that without a defined job.

Where did you get funds to finance these courses btw?

I think you should expand your search for a decent and better job. You're already on the right path (it is easier to get your kind of job in Rivers state than many other states), so search harder and forget about ending your life.

Given the amount you've spent acquiring these certifications, I'd advise you to forget about small businesses, etc. Just search harder. It is well
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Fakemumu post=56068480] bros Tnks for wanting to help my condition..bros it's a job am asking for not money,theres's a saying dat goes,it's best u teach a man how to fish than give him fish..am very hardworking n any organisation I venture into I'll put in my best just to be out of dis condition am in,am a university graduate plus other certifications I have,if called upon I will Table them out to ur brother for verification b4 I start work,pls am not fake.lets talk via this email so I can give u my phone contact to u'll see am real. Cynthiaakarah@yahoo.com.tnk u so much[/quote
I couldn't get through your mail,was told the address isn't correct,so please crosscheck the email address you sent to me,and send back
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=ikechizoba post=56094347][/quote]pls send me ur email let's talk but this email is active n i'll use it in sending the message
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
Fakemumu:
pls send me ur email let's talk but this email is active n i'll use it in sending the message

chizzylugos@yahoo.com
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 7:08pm On May 05, 2017
ikechizoba:

chizzylugos@yahoo.com
U got my message
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 05, 2017
Fakemumu:

U got my message

my dear,I didn't see anything, I HV been checking up on you to get your msg via mail,but nothing, just checked now,same thing
Re: Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! by Fakemumu: 9:14am On May 06, 2017
ikechizoba:

my dear,I didn't see anything, I HV been checking up on you to get your msg via mail,but nothing, just checked now,same thing

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Life So Awful, I'm Ashamed Please Read / Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend / Marriage Advice For This Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.