Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) (703 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by ebosie11(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's husband Lanre Gentry has denied the domestic violence accusation levelled against him since the photos of the battered face of his wife Mercy Aigbe surfaced.

According to him,the photos are from a movie scene.Below is what he wrote

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbe-husband-lanre-gentry-denies.html?m=1

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2017
angry
angry undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicatey my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola
while
Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated. tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided THE MAN JUST BEAT UP HIS GRAMMAR TOO.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by Khd95(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2017
even his grammar battered my mouth nd brain;'(sad

oba must hear this
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by Khd95(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
angry undecided

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicatey my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola
while

his money
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by Dhayor001(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
angry undecided

while

Bro, are you serious?

So if a public figure must fall in love, it must be with a person whose English is good enough for her fans? (that is if you are one sef)

Oh, ok.....I see you *side eye
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2017
The comment is filled with so many ...
Are you sure he is the owner of that account?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Denies Beating Her,Says Photos Are 4rm A Movie Scene(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
I see

(1) (Reply)

Chat Going On In World Football Group Chat - Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney And Others / This Picture Shows You Why You Shouldn’t Be Quick To Condemn Anything / Photos Of Four Children From The Same Parents Born Blind In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.