Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria (1840 Views)

Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) / Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) / Contest: Build The Finest Html Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by olagunjumariah: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
If you know that you have an industry standard data science skill, we at DATAXPOSE( a start up data science firm) happily invite you to come and mix with our revolutionary team of data professionals (Econometricians, Statisticians, Computer Programmers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists) as we seek to start up the best data analytics firm in Nigeria and beyond.

We have our mainstay in:
Data Cleaning
Data Visualization
Predictive and Prescriptive Data Analytics

Interested? Contact us through
olagunjumariah@gmail.com

You are welcome!!

1 Like

Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by lovely8(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2017
I am a master in Website designing and programming , i acquired a lot of skills and have many years experience , i have build a lot of Website for people over the years , their is no Website available on earth that i can't build, i also build android and Apple ios App, bring your Work to me and you will be glad you did. I will show you the latest Website i build this year.
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by uzoexcel(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2017
olagunjumariah:
If you know that you have an industry standard data science skill, we at DATAXPOSE( a start up data science firm) happily invite you to come and mix with our revolutionary team of data professionals (Econometricians, Statisticians, Computer Programmers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists) as we seek to start up the best data analytics firm in Nigeria and beyond.

We have our mainstay in:
Data Cleaning
Data Visualization
Predictive and Prescriptive Data Analytics

Interested? Contact us through
olagunjumariah@gmail.com

You are welcome!!

I 'll send u a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by budaatum: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
How is this going?
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:
How is this going?
You're into codes too?

If yes, what language?
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by budaatum: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
1stSonOfLucifer:

You're into codes too?

If yes, what language?
No, none. Just interested in how this was going.

You do code. What language?
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by ubsky(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
lovely8:
I am a master in Website designing and programming , i acquired a lot of skills and have many years experience , i have build a lot of Website for people over the years , their is no Website available on earth that i can't build, i also build android and Apple ios App, bring your Work to me and you will be glad you did. I will show you the latest Website i build this year.
Next time check the meaning of master before using it in ur statement no well groomed programmer will ever claim to be a master quote me anywhere,you sound more like a marketer and not a programmer......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
budaatum:
No, none. Just interested in how this was going.
You do code. What language?
I do
Python

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by Abcruz(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2019
1stSonOfLucifer:

I do

Python

Hi Jesus loves you.

“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.--Isaiah 1:8
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Abcruz:

Hi Jesus loves you.

“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.--Isaiah 1:8
If you're done, lemme know
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by SilverG33k(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
lovely8:

Why do I have a feeling that a kid owns this account... Lol
Re: Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria by Kamxin(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
SilverG33k:

Why do I have a feeling that a kid owns this account... Lol

To make one enemy everyday, this is the best way to do it.

He made a small mistake, only highly technical people will notice. come on! every boxer was once an amateur.

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Vs. Network Admin/engineer Vs: / How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account / Enterprise Java Vs C# .NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.