Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

K.E.E.P Keeps Its Promise, Empowers 25 Widows - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / K.E.E.P Keeps Its Promise, Empowers 25 Widows (467 Views)

Ukawuilu Chinedu Empowers Young Women As Winner Emerges From Face Of UCHHF COVID / Kebbi Marries Off 100 Widows, Divorcees In Mass Wedding / E&E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd To Celebrate Life With A Give-back-to-the-society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K.E.E.P Keeps Its Promise, Empowers 25 Widows by okrote4real: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2017
As the recession continues to bite harder every day and people crave for their daily bread, one of Nigeria's best gospel artistes has decided that he is not only going to be preaching the gospel but also rendering humanitarian services to the needy of the society.
Keneth Samuel aka KENNYSAM who marked his birthday
on the 24th April, 2017 to celebrate life and God's faithfulness in his life decided to put smiles on the faces of 25 Widows who are truly going through hardship within Abuja.
The 25 widows were given N20, 000 each to either start up a small trade or use in solving immediate family challenges.
The event also led to the unveiling of the Kennysam Emancipation and Empowerment Project (K.E.E.P) at Ogel Brooks hotel which is set to be bringing succour to those going through various kinds of challenges.
According to the artiste and founder of Kennysam Emancipation and Empowerment Project (K.E.E.P), Kenneth Samuel, the gesture is to alleviate the immediate challenges faced by widows. He said he has thought about the pains these women go through with their children and found out that people don't really come to their aid, thus his decision to mark his birthday with them instead of using the money to celebrate with those who already have, he decided to use it to make people who are in need to smile.
"My mother is a widow and I know what they go through. Fundamentally, with the hardship in town today, you will agree with me that there are some people from January till now that have not been able to save N2, 000.
"Out of the little God had given to me instead of calling friends and buying drinks, I said why don't I just share it with them, and you never can tell what God can do out of it.

SOURCE: http://okrote..co.ke/2017/04/keep-keeps-its-promise-empowers-25.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Daily Football Predictions / God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi / The 6th Lagos Makeup Fair (lmuf6) + Indie Beauty & Wellness Fair 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.