Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black (986 Views)

AWUF!!! Iphone 6s Plus 16gig 40K NET / Iphone 6s Plus 16gig And 128 Gigs Chip Unlock / Iphone 6 Plus 16gig. 125k Black(3 pieces left) IPhone 6s Plus 16gig 150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
IPhone 6 plus 16gig black works perfectly no issue
Going for 140k
Location Lagos
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
50k last
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
fernandoc:
50k last
class is not meant for everyone go and find your league.there are other good phones out there within your budget
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Dc4life(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
Hector16:
class is not meant for everyone go and find your league.there are other good phones out there within your budget

I got a neat iPhone 6 16gb, would love to add cash to get ur 6+
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2017
Hector16:
People wey get class no dey sell property o. They dash it out or dump it in d waste bin. How much will u sell last? I wan help your ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
fernandoc:

People wey get class no dey sell cheap property o. They dash it out or dump it in d waste bin. How much will u sell last? I wan help your ministry.
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 9:11pm On May 01, 2017
fernandoc:

People wey get class no dey sell property o. They dash it out or dump it in d waste bin. How much will u sell last? I wan help your ministry.
I sell devices so go and look for someone to beg
There is a difference between business and pleasure not all
Threads you comment l.not by force to feel among
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
Hector16:
I sell devices so go and look for someone to beg
There is a difference between business and pleasure not all
Threads you comment l.not by force to feel among
You steal devices sorry sell devices. Tell me you last price now. Person no go bargain again. You go just talk 140k we carry am give u cos u get class abi cos u carry juju for mouth. Talk well joor. Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
fernandoc:

You steal devices sorry sell devices. Tell me you last price now. Person no go bargain again. You go just talk 140k we carry am give u cos u get class abi cos u carry juju for mouth. Talk well joor. Poor man.
take your stupidity elsewhere
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by lade0011: 10:13am On May 03, 2017
Bro haba.. grown up man! Ain't nice just messing other brother's thread and hustle up biko
fernandoc:

Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
lade0011:
Bro haba.. grown up man! Ain't nice just messing other brother's thread and hustle up biko
Mr grown up man. Just shut d f@#k up and mind ur damn business ejoor!
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
Hector16:
take your stupidity elsewhere
Truth is I really have someone pestering me for iPhone 6 right now. But obviously you lack what it takes to survive in business. Too sensitive. Instead of you to convince me why my price wasn't right you took it personal. You still have a long way to go. I'm bored already bye.
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
fvcking hell you guys are hilarious

was having a shitty day at the office and this just helped me laugh good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
fernandoc:

Truth is I really have someone pestering me for iPhone 6 right now. But obviously you lack what it takes to survive in business. Too sensitive. Instead of you to convince me why my price wasn't right you took it personal. You still have a long way to go. I'm bored already bye.
pricing 50k shows your a rip of.better don't go and buy clone.there is no need convincing the devil to go to heaven go and find your worth and buy what you can afford better go and continue begging on different threads and just maybe someone would help your life and you would stop sharing toothbrush low life punk with fake 1500naira about chain
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
Hector16:
pricing 50k shows your a rip of.better don't go and buy clone.there is no need convincing the devil to go to heaven go and find your worth and buy what you can afford better go and continue begging on different threads and just maybe someone would help your life and you would stop sharing toothbrush low life punk with fake 1500naira about chain
Wow. You are really hurt, for you to go about trying to learn more about me. Well I don't derive pleasure hurting Lil bee€h@ss ni§§as, they already have a lot to face in life. That doesn't mean that if u run ur dirty mouth to me in person I won't break your f@@king nose.

To clear your misconceptions :
Any sane person will understand the humor. in me begging bill Gates, unless the person is an ignoramus like u.

If I agree to once sharing toothbrush with my girlfriend. It's my girlfriend not yours, not your f@@king business you poke nosing idi@t.

My chain is One-five. You're attempt at humor is too stale. Like seriously. I guess you were blind to notice the hublot wristwatch on me could buy that iPhone 6 you're suffering to sell and change will still remain.

Anyway that's by the way. Stop stalking me okay. Just go and sin no more.

If you mention me again. Thunder will strike you and your entire generation. Including your Papa and your Mama.

B@stard.
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
fernandoc:

Wow. You are really hurt, for you to go about trying to learn more about me. Well I don't derive pleasure hurting Lil bee€h@ss ni§§as, they already have a lot to face in life. That doesn't mean that if u run ur dirty mouth to me in person I won't break your f@@king nose.

Any sane person will understand the humor. in me begging bill Gates, unless the person is an ignoramus like u.

If I agree to once sharing toothbrush with my girlfriend. It's my girlfriend not yours, not your f@@king business you poke nosing idi@t.

My chain is One-five. You're attempt at humor is too stale. Like seriously. I guess you were blind to notice the hublot wristwatch on me could buy that iPhone 6 you're suffering to sell and change will still remain.

If you mention me again. Thunder will strike you and your entire generation. Including your Papa and your Mama.

B@stard.
look at this born by mistake of a pig. Not your fault tho the internet has made senseless kids take things as humour stupid pig trolling all thread go and play back in your muds.dont disrupt my thread.devixe for sold way before you commented just felt like giving audience to an animal like you
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by fernandoc(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2017
Hector16:
look at this born by mistake of a pig. Not your fault tho the internet has made senseless kids take things as humour stupid pig trolling all thread go and play back in your muds.dont disrupt my thread.devixe for sold way before you commented just felt like giving audience to an animal like you
Call your Mother, I think thunder is firing her somewhere right now. Yours is on the way.
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Hector16: 4:59pm On May 03, 2017
fernandoc:

Call your Mother, I think thunder is firing her somewhere right now. Yours is on the way.
when your tired of showing your
Youthful exuberance you can shut up and leave.not everything is a joke dog
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by omoskenso(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
Hector16:
IPhone 6 plus 16gig black works perfectly no issue
Going for 140k
Location Lagos
Re: Iphone 6 Plus 16gig Black by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
fernandoc:

B@stard.

Are you undertaker?, because you sent that bro to the grave grin . I no fit laugh again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Sharp Deal! Less Than A Year Us Used Note 5 For Sale / Samsung Notebook 500T With Detachable Keyboard / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.