Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? (446 Views)

When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Issues On Family Values And Marriage? / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / Is China Monkey Better Than Your Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? by LifestyleTonite: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Holy Bible clearly condemns cross-dressing, i.e. man dressing like a woman and vice-versa. God’s holy Word says that those who do such things are an abomination to Yahweh:

“A woman must not wear men's clothing,
nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.” Deuteronomy 22:5 NIV

What is about to follow next may shock not only Christians but Muslims as well. The authentic
hadith literature unashamedly states that Muhammad wore Aisha’s apparel

From the Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2442
Chapter 54.

They said to her, “Speak to him until he speaks to you.” He went around to her and she spoke to him. He said to her, “Do not injure me regarding 'A'isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the GARMENT of any woman except ' A'isha .” She said, "I repent to Allah from injuring you, Messenger of Allah.”

Re: Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? by Masculity(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Face your own nah.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? by annunaki2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cross dressing "prophet" ! We can't rule out the possibility that he was a farggot then. undecided
Re: Did Your Prophet Dress Like A Woman? by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Masculity:
Face your own nah.

grin

(1) (Reply)

This World Is Mystery / They Will Think You Are Crazy! (When You Are Led By The Spirit) / Who Are Innocent According To Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.