Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Joshua Vs Kllitchko: Could The Fight Have Been Staged? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Vs Kllitchko: Could The Fight Have Been Staged? (550 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know / DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Vs Alexander Povetkin: Heavyweight Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Vs Kllitchko: Could The Fight Have Been Staged? by azimibraun: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hey!!! Hey!!!Hey!!! Slow down. I read a book written by James Hardly Chase in his chase series about a certain boxer Miami kid who was asked to take a dive at a particular round for a " greater good" even when it was clear he was the better fighter. Something keeps telling me that both fighters WK &AJ knew what the outcome of last night's would be. It's a notorious fact that Mayweather and Paquio of a lower division including Oscar del la hoya and ortiz held boxing going all the while. Since Hassim the Rackman stunned Lenox lewis and Tyson fury beating Klitchko nothing serious is happening at the heavy weight divison that boasted of names like Joe Louis,George Foreman, Mohamed Ali, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray, Evandar hollyfeild Mike Tyson etc. This was the perfect opportunity to save the heavy weight boxing division and boxing in general as a sport for boxers, trainers, promoters, gamblers etc who make huge millions of dollars from fight nights and sponsorship. I am waiting for what is in Klitchkoks flash drive which will be revealed in less than a decade if not more to explain exactly what happened last night. Before the fight, I saw the joy in klitchko's face as if to say "I am happy we found the chosen one and I have the honour to introduce him to the world formally in front of his home crowd" they were too friendly and excited about themselves. Klitchko had times he coud have finished AJ off in the fight but he will not do it. Klitchko did it for the sport and not for te money. The money will flow in like a river but the sport must not lose relevance. AJ moves to Las Vegas Nevada next Where real champions play. I could be wrong but it's logical to me.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Vs Kllitchko: Could The Fight Have Been Staged? by Rashdimuh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
azimibraun:
Hey!!! Hey!!!Hey!!! Slow down. I read a book written by James Hardly Chase in his chase series about a certain boxer Miami kid who was asked to take a dive at a particular round for a " greater good" even when it was clear he was the better fighter. Something keeps telling me that both fighters WK &AJ knew what the outcome of last night's would be. It's a notorious fact that Mayweather and Paquio of a lower division including Oscar del la hoya and ortiz held boxing going all the while. Since Hassim the Rackman stunned Lenox lewis and Tyson fury beating Klitchko nothing serious is happening at the heavy weight divison that boasted of names like Joe Louis,George Foreman, Mohamed Ali, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray, Evandar hollyfeild Mike Tyson etc. This was the perfect opportunity to save the heavy weight boxing division and boxing in general as a sport for boxers, trainers, promoters, gamblers etc who make huge millions of dollars from fight nights and sponsorship. I am waiting for what is in Klitchkoks flash drive which will be revealed in less than a decade if not more to explain exactly what happened last night. Before the fight, I saw the joy in klitchko's face as if to say "I am happy we found the chosen one and I have the honour to introduce him to the world formally in front of his home crowd" they were too friendly and excited about themselves. Klitchko had times he coud have finished AJ off in the fight but he will not do it. Klitchko did it for the sport and not for te money. The money will flow in like a river but the sport must not lose relevance. AJ moves to Las Vegas Nevada next Where real champions play. I could be wrong but it's logical to me.
Lol it is true brother, it is clear that Joshua is the only serious fighter in that division so they want to promote him. I hate heavyweight die maybe because I am a welterweight fighter with this win heavyweight is gaining recognition back. Did you notice that almost all boxers all over the world rooted for Femi but AJ is a worthy winner with excellent punching power, he is a joy to watch. Nice review bro.
Re: Joshua Vs Kllitchko: Could The Fight Have Been Staged? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
NIGERIANS AND HATE. If it was klitshecko that won, nobody would question his victory? Can't we just be happy for one of our own that has made us proud? PLS op get a life and stop hating on other people success.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Offers Sanchez A Bumper Deal / IBF Approve Joshua-klitschko 2 As Nigeria Bids To Host The Fight / Perisic Update: Manchester United Go Table New Offer For The Inter Milan Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.