Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

A Better Write Up On My Earlier Post.. Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fa.cup Preview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Better Write Up On My Earlier Post.. Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fa.cup Preview (433 Views)

The 352.com.ng World Cup Preview / Chelsea Vs. Arsenal: Carabao Cup Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Better Write Up On My Earlier Post.. Chelsea Vs Arsenal Fa.cup Preview by haywhybamz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
With the news arsenal lost to Tottenham courtesy of a dele ali strike and a penalty from harry Kane, people expected a better performance from the team not because of the need to help Chelsea but to close the gap on the top 5 teams and with the aim to finish in the top four but sadly arsenal were outplayed by spurs..
with the EPL gradually coming to an end, attention in England is now on the Fa.cup final game between Chelsea and arsenal. With arsenal and Chelsea display and their games this season, i have decided to do an early preview on the fa.cup final game on may 27..

THEIR PERFORMANCE..
Chelsea fc currently lead the epl table with 4 points over fierce rival Tottenham, but sadly their opponent arsenal are fifth on the table.. Chelsea fc has been in superb form this season winning 13 games in a row, nothing can be said of arsenal who are fifth on the log and risk not going to the champions league next season although they gave a game at hand..

ON TODAY'S GAME
Though i didn't watch the match between arsenal and spurs, but from all indications arsenal were battered by spurs with petr cech arguably being arsenals best player. To think this inform talented and young spurs team lost to chelsea who happens to be arsenal fc opponent in the final of the fa.cup just a week ago.
Chelsea fc earlier defeated everton 3-0 courtesy of goals from pedro, cahill and substitute willian. this chelsea fc team going for a double have shown no signs of loopholes in any area of the team....

VERDICT
Although football is unpredictable, and for arsenal to be in the final of the fa.cup, means they are a great team and no pushovers, but with a shameful display against Tottenham and they haven't been convincing all season long, Chelsea fc should win on paper...
AYBAMZ

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham 2 - 0 Arsenal - 7 Key Points From The London Derby / Neymar Urges "Idol" Lionel Messi To Renew His Barcelona Contract / Your Club's Best And Worst Potential Final Premier League Position Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.