Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! (512 Views)

Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc / Brooderstock Fingerlings Juvenile And Jumbo Size Catfish Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! by JOSCO7720: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
GOOD EVENING TO ALL NAIRALANDERS! Howeva, as an agricprenuer, devoted and promoter of agricultural produces and hulticultural practices such as plantain, ogbono, yam and snail etc in order to make it available to end-users. Therefore, i want snail hunters who av the capacity to supply 200 pieces to 500pieces of 0.5kg on weekly basis at the cost of #200 PER PIECE to reply me and mail me on;agrobased7720@gmail.com. Mode of payment; payment at the point of delivery. NOTE; SERIOUS SUPPLIER ONLY! GOODLUCKY!
Re: Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! by greenmonk: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
bush snail of 0.5kg or tortoise?

1 Like

Re: Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! by joe4real12: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
0.5Kg You're looking for something else, not snail grin
Re: Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! by JOSCO7720: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Funny u! Anyway, the quantity supplied to one of my frds was 0.4kg. So, if u dn,t kn about african's giant snail, u cn,t undastand me. GOODLUCKY!
Re: Forest Snail Of Very Big Jumbo Size Suppliers Needed! by JOSCO7720: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
greenmonk:
bush snail of 0.5kg or tortoise?
I got some bush snails in 2015 from ile-ife, the weight was up to 0.4kg and their shells had all turned to white colour. So, if i cn get below dat ranges from 0.4kg or a little bit lesser from any part of Nigeria. GOODLUCKY!

(1) (Reply)

Ogbono Dealers In The House...you Don Hammer o. Open ASAP / Farm Wisely / Sesame Seed Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.