Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) (643 Views)

Shatta Bandle Wears Boxing Gloves, Threatens To Beat Anthony Joshua (video) / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by AdoraAmadi: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian born British new World Boxing Heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, who shocked everyone with his victory over the dreaded Ukranian Wladimir Klitschko yesterday, has revealed the secret of his success in his interview with Nigerian born Germany based media man, Oma Akatugba.

According to Anthony, Pounded yam, Eba and Egusi are the secret of his success. Watch the video below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/pounded-yam-eba-and-egusi-are-secret-of.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Correct Guy, na confirm Naija Guy be dat!!
Oma Okatugba, na Big Boy now o, don't despise the days of little beginning!!
Re: Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by absoluteSuccess: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow.

Team okelebamba.
Re: Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by ise82(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afonja to the core. I'm proud of ya.

1 Like

Re: Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – Anthony Joshua (video) by mroop(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
seriousl?

(1) (Reply)

Snippet - Wizkid Ft Ty Dollar Sign & Future / Former MEND Militant Boyloaf Weds Lover In US (first Photos) / Exclusive: Conversation Between Asiwaju Tinubu And Moji Olaiya's Burial Commitee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.