Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin (5843 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Greets Anthony Joshua's Mother With Friendly Handshake / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by Orina(m): 2:13am On May 01, 2017
Anthony Joshua today said his son 'loves my shiner' as he was re-united with 18-month-old JJ after months of gruelling training and an even tougher fight.

The boxer's mother Yeta Odusanya was today seen returning JJ to the ex-council house in north London where Joshua still lives with her.

After the bout against Wladimir Klitschko that that won him both a £15million purse and a fearsome black eye, the humble father spent the day with his mother and JJ.

He has now vowed to become the richest boxer ever, overshadowing Floyd Mayweather's £540million fortune, after becoming a household name overnight.

But speaking after the legendary win, he said his first priority will be to finally settle a £120 bill at his local launderette, where he still washes his clothes.

Asked if he was ready to meet his adoring fans there, Joshua said: 'First off, I’ve got to pay my bill. It’s very big,' reports The Sun.

'Am I ready for that? I'm a people person,' added Joshua, who has overnight become a household name after a dramatic fight that won him fans all over Britain.

Joshua said he hoped to become a millionaire when he first started boxing, but he now hopes to become boxing's first billionaire.

His promoter, Eddie Hearne, said that Joshua will become bigger than David Beckham, with huge public appeal that goes beyond boxing.

'His commercial potential outside the ring is huge, way beyond Beckham and the world’s top footballers. He has a much bigger cross-over in terms of potential,' he said.

The 27-year-old boxer spent yesterday reconnecting with his mother Yeta Odusanya, 51, and his baby son after several gruelling months of training away.

Speaking following Saturday night's showdown at Wembley in front of 90,000 people, Joshua admitted his mother had said she was proud of his triumph.

She babysat during the fight and was seen bringing the 18-month-old home to see his father today.

The father-of-one still lives with Yeta and their dog Roxy in a former council flat in north London, which he bought her for £174,000 after turning professional in 2013.

Discussing speaking to his mother prior to the fight, Joshua said: 'We spoke on Facetime and she said she was proud of me.'

Then for the benefit of the assembled media he played a tape of her shouting 'Wow' and putting on his son JJ to gurgle down the phone.

For the past decade, Joshua has been in an on/off relationship with he mother of his child, former school friend Nicole Osbourne, who he bought a £500,000 flat not far from his home.

Though the 6ft 6in and 17 stone star is currently single, there is however one woman that will come before any others – his mother.

Read More here
http://www.thepostexpress.com/2017/05/anthony-joshuas-mother-yeta-odusanya.html?m=1

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by Orina(m): 2:14am On May 01, 2017
Follow the link to seem more photos of his beautiful mother

===>

http://www.thepostexpress.com/2017/05/anthony-joshuas-mother-yeta-odusanya.html?m=1

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by junnyjake(m): 2:34am On May 01, 2017
£15 million, to pronounce the money self de heavy me for mouth.

I think I might have what it takes to be the next superstar, no be just to de give blow, receive small, dodge some?? I'm equal to the task.

All those streets fights wey we bin de fight that year na for wetin?

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by bigabbey: 4:46am On May 01, 2017
A J make sure you invest your money wisely and not end up like Mike Tyson.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by Nobody: 5:29am On May 01, 2017
Where's the baby mama now?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by Teewhy2: 6:34am On May 01, 2017
Bought 500k for his baby mama but still stays in 174k council flat with his mother. Hmmm is that not the power of behind (arsenal).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by jericco1(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2017
He's made
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by uzedo1(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2017
bigabbey:
A J make sure you invest your money wisely and not end up like Mike Tyson.
Exactly. I trust the mom, she will advice him very well on that. Naija parent no dey carry last... grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by instinctg(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2017
Teewhy2:
Bought 500k for his baby mama but still stays in 174k council flat with his mother. Hmmm is that not the power of behind (arsenal).

lol, AJ had to do that cos of his son. he is a humble family man
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by deolurexy1(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2017
He was lucky to fight wladimar klitschko at he's weakest
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by Ajewealth123(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
deolurexy1:
He was lucky to fight wladimar klitschko at he's weakest
oga stop all these kin talk.
Both of them brought their A game.
They surely knows one of them's destiny is about to change.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by deolurexy1(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
oga stop all these kin talk.
Both of them brought their A game.
They surely knows one of them's destiny is about to change.
Bro you need to be logical about this, the guy is 41 vs a 27 year old heavier guy...it's not soo much of a fair fight to me. Not taking anything away from anytony tho, his ontop of his game. Good to know that the klistchko era has finally ended
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by mummyson26(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
junnyjake:
£15 million, to pronounce the money self de heavy me for mouth.

I think I might have what it takes to be the next superstar, no be just to de give blow, receive small, dodge some?? I'm equal to the task.

All those streets fights wey we bin de fight that year na for wetin?
I for join you bros but my problem be sey I fit punch wella but I know fit recieve
Re: Anthony Joshua's Mother Yeta Odusanya Brings His Son To See Him After Babysittin by zopaks: 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
deolurexy1:

Bro you need to be logical about this, the guy is 41 vs a 27 year old heavier guy...it's not soo much of a fair fight to me. Not taking anything away from anytony tho, his ontop of his game. Good to know that the klistchko era has finally ended

A 41 year old who was hungry and would beat 95% of the hw division with his performance that night....

(1) (Reply)

More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man / World's Most Entertaining Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.