Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) (5236 Views)

Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 2:44am On May 01, 2017
From secondary school days to university days, Nigerians are sharing hilarious tweets about education in Naija.

Related image
Over the last weekend, the internet, twitter precisely, trended with the #Educationin9ja and of course, there were quite a number of hilarious tweets in this respect which only Nigerians or those who schooled in Nigeria can relate to.

From experiences in secondary schools to university days, from private schools to federal schools, wicked teachers and lecturers to nice ones, check out some of the hilarious tweets we found.

1. That angry face you make when one I too know student in the class reminds the teacher to give the class an assignment. Trust me, it's never a good feeling.

2. That happy feeling one gets when the maths teacher tells you to go out of his/her class for making sense. Hello sir/ma, being in this class was never my thing.

CONTINUE READING FROM SOURCE BY CLICKING: http://street2view.com/2017/04/7-funny-tweets-nigerian-schools/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by emmayayodeji(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2017
i dey wait for the remaining

9 Likes

Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by geogex4u(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by menwongo(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2017
Call for your quality palm oil from Akwa Ibom State. We send to any state.
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by MilesLamar(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
op 4 your mind u wan start something?
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2017
MilesLamar:
u sef see am!!
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by veekid(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2017
menwongo:
im interested
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 12:53am On May 03, 2017
Funny !!!! grin grin grin
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
MilesLamar:

Nija get p
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
veekid:
im interested
check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 11:22am On May 06, 2017
menwongo:
uhm
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
emmayayodeji:
i dey wait for the remaining
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
NLProblemChild:
u sef see am!!

HOW NOW
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 1:43am On May 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 7:32pm On May 12, 2017
street2view:

HOW NOW
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 4:45pm On May 14, 2017
menwongo:
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
street2view:
From secondary school days to university days, Nigerians are sharing hilarious tweets about education in Naija.

Related image
Over the last weekend, the internet, twitter precisely, trended with the #Educationin9ja and of course, there were quite a number of hilarious tweets in this respect which only Nigerians or those who schooled in Nigeria can relate to.

From experiences in secondary schools to university days, from private schools to federal schools, wicked teachers and lecturers to nice ones, check out some of the hilarious tweets we found.

1. That angry face you make when one I too know student in the class reminds the teacher to give the class an assignment. Trust me, it's never a good feeling.

2. That happy feeling one gets when the maths teacher tells you to go out of his/her class for making sense. Hello sir/ma, being in this class was never my thing.

CONTINUE READING FROM SOURCE BY CLICKING: http://street2view.com/2017/04/7-funny-tweets-nigerian-schools/
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
street2view:

Related image

Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
MilesLamar:
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Funny
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2017
And i was already thinking that this is gonna make FP oooo,not knowing that it is POO
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by kinstar112: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
DRPAIT123:
And i was already thinking that this is gonna make FP oooo,not knowing that it is POO

lol
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: LOL! See 7 Funny Tweets About Nigerian Schools (with Pictures) by street2view: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2017
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Wes Verification Request For Master Degree In Unilag / ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal / When The Witches Find Out You Failed Waec(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.