Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The World Must Hate You If You Are Indeed For The Word! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Must Hate You If You Are Indeed For The Word! (285 Views)

The Whole World Must Be On Compulsory Holiday - Pastor E. A. Adeboye / The World Must Hate You!!! / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Must Hate You If You Are Indeed For The Word! by bingbagbo(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2017
I am a foreigner to my own family, a stranger to my own mother’s children;(Psalm 69:cool.
David became a stranger to his kinsmen because he was anointed by the Lord.

If you be anointed (Set apart) by the Lord and you walk by the spirit, people (unbelievers) cannot accept you. Your own family will hate you, your friends will deny you, the world will blacklist you.

If the world accepts you, then you are of the world. If the world hates you, then you are of the word. Be happy that all hate you for the Lord's sake. for zeal for your house consumes me and the insults of those who insult you fall on me (Psalm 69:9).

Come on, speak the word, dont be shy, dont be afraid. Live the word. Jesus bless you.

(1) (Reply)

God Provides / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / I Am Rendering Help To Gospel Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.