Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) (40127 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by joshkiddies: 8:45am On May 01, 2017
Mrs. Titilayo Shodipo, a teacher who was allegedly killed by her husband, was three months pregnant, neighbours have said. Titilayo and her husband, Omolaja, had been married for over seven years and had 4 children together. .

It was reported that the relationship was fraught with disagreements, which often resulted in fights. It was said that Titilayo, who was said to be a choir mistress at a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, however, refused to quit the marriage.

According to Punchng, residents stated that on the said day, there was another disagreement between the couple, during which her husband beat and stabbed her with a sharp object a and fled their house in Ikorodu. The family of Titilayo, have said the suspect might have killed her for a an evil purpose.

Her mother, Maria Ahinaje, called on the police authorities and the state government to arrest the suspect and bring him to justice. The family of the deceased on Friday said that they had asked Titilayo to quit the relationship but she refused because of her children.

Her mother, Maria, alleged that Omolaja was a drunk and an absentee father, adding that they were the reasons for most of their disagreements. She said, “My daughter endured seven years of hardship and pain. When they started their relationship, I told her not to marry him, but she said she loved him.

When they got married, he started beating her on a regular basis. He drank a lot and had extra-marital affairs. He would buy little foodstuffs for the family and when the food is exhausted, my daughter and her four children would start begging for food on the street.

Most times, I had to send them foodstuffs and send money into her account for them to survive. I stopped going to their house three years ago because my daughter told her husband bad things about me, saying I didn’t encourage their union. .

Because of that, the man started misbehaving towards me." The state Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, said investigations were ongoing, adding that the command was still searching for Omolaja.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/see-photo-of-man-who-killed-his-3-month.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nne5: 8:47am On May 01, 2017
You see why I keep saying any man that hits me would be good as dead?

Just how women endure abusive relationships/marriages is a wonder to me.

...I stopped going to their house three years ago
because my daughter told her husband bad things about me saying I didn't encourage their union.
I can't believe this.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Jostico: 8:50am On May 01, 2017
And if we follow constitution na suffer go kill am o. Mr man you get conscience so your wife o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 8:51am On May 01, 2017
She endured marriage because of her children till the husband finally killed her... The husband will be arrested... Now, What becomes of these children? Women, let's be wise

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
Ekwensu enwe phone numba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by WhiZTiM(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
I stopped going to their house three years ago because my daughter told her husband bad things about me, saying I didn’t encourage their union. .

What kind of Hullabaloo is this??

--------------------------------------

“My daughter endured seven years of hardship and pain. When they started their relationship, I told her not to marry him, but she said she loved him.

Everyday, I keep learning this lesson not to let "hearty emotions" to overshadow "predictive sense" ....

We see evidences, but we say we love him/her?

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
I don't really know how to convey what I always feel whenever I see domestic violence going bad, Women loosing their lives because they are in marriages, it makes me want to cry, then I ask myself what went wrong, was it not the same woman you could kill for before marriage, what went wrong in Marriage that will now lead to her been killed, the stastics goes higher each day in the world, for those that don't care tomorrow it might b your sister or daughter, I call on every man that beats his wife, to desist from it. It doesn't make you a man, it makes you a beast, a devil, your innocent daughter might grow been a victim tomorrow, go for emotional intelligence, learn to walk away when angry, as I read " WHEN ANGRY DON'T SUPPRESS IT, AND DON'T ACT ON IT". Seek for knowledge.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Einl(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
In our Nigerian culture we see an unmarried woman as a failure, and because of societal pressure and shame a lot of women marry animals disguised as men.

While in the marriage, the man will be physically attacking and beating his wife, but the woman will stay because society sees a divorced or separated woman as a shame to herself and her family.

I blame society.

Now what has she gained? Her death. A painful death. And she was pregnant. These kind of stories make me cry. So sad.

Ladies, don't marry because of the sake of marriage, or money or tangibles that can disappear.

Marry a man who loves you.

And for those who are in relationships where the guy beats them, you better run. Now. Before you end up like this woman.

RIP...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Agbafs2005(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
Is this all about marriage? Are all marriages going sour now? What's happening? Twas not like dis in early 80's . na technology cause am?
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2017
undecided they asked her to quit the abusive relationship and she refused because of her kids. Now that she's dead, who will now take care of the kids? Afonja brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
Its such a pity that she had to die this way. Some men are heartless you can divorce her instead of killing her

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
Will like to hear the Husband side of the Story

At first i wish to say i do not wish any Couple Death in the Course of their Marital Journey

But from experience i wish to ask some basic Questions

The Mother said the Man will buy little food stuffs.....that shows he does and if he had more money he wil buy plenty and dont know how the little food is been managed by the Wife

I wish to say that most Lasies in Todays marraiges dont want to leave according to their man Capacity but expects him to provides all their needs

I also wish to know the Beating on regular basis sometimes can be as a result of insubmission of the wife e.g lucking cloths on your husband that he wount go out if he dint drop money

At this level i wish to say i see some women as extorshionist and not wife Materials

Soory to the one that is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
Aiye le ooooo, ibosi ooooi
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
fear south

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by bodoro91: 9:06am On May 01, 2017
OP you mean an 'animal' killed his 3 month pregnant wife shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Victorakats(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
I thank God for the rare privilege to speak up against physical, mental, and emotional abuse.

I thank God for saving me from religious slavery and foolishness.

I thank God for helping me to understand that life is a gift from God and no marriage is worth the life of any individual.

I will never quit speaking this truth till I leave this world.

We still have many women who are coping with an abusive husband/partner simply because of what the church or society will say, but we will never give up, keep shut or lose hope.

We are humans not animals, and anyone who is abusive shouldn't be allowed to live with another human being.

Join us... Visit www.amaraofficial.com

We are on a mission, and we hope that someday you will remember us for good!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 01, 2017
SMH

Emir Sanusi's theory comes to mind

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
Not again!
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2017
Dem sha find means to drag rccg into the mata sha...

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2017
I remember one Sunday school I asked the Sunday school teacher about this very issue and he didn't give me a direct answer, anyway rip, I hope the church finds a way around situations like this instead of leading the woman to her grave. And now that she is dead, the same children will suffer more without both parents

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Techwriter: 9:09am On May 01, 2017
why do bloggers take pleasure in relating the church with evil practice? An RCCG woman attempts suicide comes to mind. Meanwhile when you read the story you will see the woman ran from islam into church because she needed help not because she needed God. But today she is branded as RCCG Woman. The only connection with RCCG in this story is that the lady is a choir mistress but they put the logo bold and church name in the title. Its while reading the story you will discover there was no mention of the man being a commited member of RCCG. I will not even be surprised its a christian that did this to drive traffic and make money at the expense of Christ and the church. Just keep bringing a curse to your life by fighting the Body of Christ

The game plan of the devil in Nigeria is to make people hate the church so we will slide into the US madness where morality is no longer a criteria in determining what goes into the constitution. It started like a joke in US (when they removed Bible from the school) but before you know it they started voting for gay marriage and trying to force it down on others.
I am not saying evil practices should not be reported because the church is involved, but simple observation will tell you they try by all means to robe in the church with every way possible in other to paint it black. Its just too obvious

#IStandwiththeChurch

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe this.
Just pray you don't marry a wife beater. The highest you will do is to arrest him

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Drikojigzy(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
t
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm...even gamblers know when to quit the tables!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by Greatigbos(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
:

Y is afonjas husbands always violent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:10am On May 01, 2017
Too early for sad news.
May God help us and not allow us to be tools in hands of devil.
The day they said I do, both good and evil people were there.
Some well wishers, some evil doers.

I pray for God's intervention.

Who now takes care of the children?
Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by fpeter(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
Nne5:

I can't believe this.

If you're married then you would understand the mother. Love makes a woman do crazy things. At one point or the other the woman would divulge some secret family information to the husband and vice versa but a sensible spouse is supposed to handle such classified information as top secret and with maturity.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) by watered(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2017
Any river that forgets her source will run dry. She said I'll about her mother just so she can enjoy the drunkard of a husband, now see the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.