Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,157 members, 7,838,952 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Shocking: See What Jim Iyke Plans To Do To His Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: See What Jim Iyke Plans To Do To His Sisters (669 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: See What Jim Iyke Plans To Do To His Sisters by Emmyloaded: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Nollywood veteran actor, Jim Iyke who is the only boy in a family of about 5 girls recently took to Instagram to lament on how his sisters kept him waiting on an empty stomach and how he planned to teach them a lesson.

The father of one wrote; ‘Yesterday my sisters accused me of being too busy. So today I asked them to invite their friends and i’d take them somewhere nice for dinner. I’ve been sitting like a ‘stepchild’ on this big a*s lounge for over an hour and half while those 5 girls upstairs switch outfits, argue about make up and call out every 20 mins ‘we’ll be ready soon!’.

I know it looks like I’m sulking (And I am! No shame in it) but I’m also hatching a plan to teach these mean chics a lesson. Gon order the most expensive meals on the menu plus take away and disappear leaving the bill. I know y’all think I’m being petty AF I don’t care. I’m half starved and what they’re doing is Meanness in high places.

Hehehehe! ☻☠ #TheyGonLearnToday #WhyWomenLikeThatTho #TheirTimingHorrible #TheyPickedAWrongDayToMessWithMe #PettySunday #TheyBetterHvTissuesForTears #TheyGonDonateTheirDesignerOutfitsOrWashDishes #GladysGirls #PettySundayChronicles’

1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What Jim Iyke Plans To Do To His Sisters by Emmyloaded: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
cc; Fynestboi, MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Stars Of The Wedding Party 2 Sequel Head To Dubai For Shoot / All Black Errtang - Kemen Pictured With 2baba And Tin Tall Tony / Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.