Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing (531 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing by ugosonics: 10:31am On May 01, 2017
The big Ukrainian was floored in the 11th round against the Brit, and has admitted he is “interested” in taking on the now IBF, WBA and IBO champ immediately.

And it is not just trash-talk from the 41-year-old two time world champion, as he says there is another bout mentioned in the contract.

Klitschko told Sky Sports afterwards: “Of course, we have it in the contract, right now I’m interested.

“I need to analyse what the heck happened. I wish I could raise my hand, instead of somebody who didn’t make it back to back.

“But congratulations to Anthony, he got up, he fought back, and he won the titles.” Klitschko was floored three times by AJ during the beguiling fight in front of a record 90,000 crowd – while himself flooring his opponent in round six.

But he could not finish Joshua off with the telling blows, unlike the younger man who had previously never got past round seven in any of his 18 previous successful fights.

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/01/wladimir-klitschko-called-instant-anthony-joshua-rematch-losing-boxing-classic-wembley-last-night/
Re: WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing by SuperSuave(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
You wan land inside ambulance ba? Kontinue! undecided
Re: WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing by do4luv14(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
You wan land inside ambulance ba? Kontinue! undecided

its not a matter. Of landing inside ambulance, AJ MST not agreed to the fight being staged in GERMANY, and he most becarefulll about ,anywia in the US too,

cos those pipo are usually up the o something,
I don't trust the fight to be fair if re-staged in GERMANY or USA,
Re: WLADIMIR Klitschko Has Called For An Instant Anthony Joshua Rematch After Losing by Agimor(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
The guy wants to prove himself again... He must be a PSG fan.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Saturday Free Betting Tips [multiple] / Bayern Munich Worry Over Arsenal / Europa League Final: It Was Boring, United Only Played Long Balls – Ajax Coach,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.