Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos (33642 Views)

Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by informant001: 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
A man is filled with thanks and appreciation after he and his wife survived a horrific motor accident in Ikeja, Lagos. The man identified as Imuzeze Enahoro and his beautiful wife, Ife on Saturday, April 29, were rescued miraculously after being involved in the multiple accident .

The husband hours later took to his Facebook wall to thank God for sparing his life and that of his wife with the caption:

What a great God we serve. With his miraculous hands he saved my wife and I from a ghastly accident yesterday morning on Kudirat Abiola way. God's mercy prevailed over our lives and we thank God that we are still alive. Just help us to give all praises to God who delivered us from the hands of death. Hallelujah...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/husband-and-wife-survive-multiple-car.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by informant001: 1:41pm On May 01, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Ermacc: 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
Mega thanksgiving party loading...

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
Let his name be praised

Thank you Lord

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Swegzfreak: 1:52pm On May 01, 2017
shocked may God be praised... Hallelujah

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by delli(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
I praise God on your behave he has made you nd your family a living testimony of his greatness big congratulation to you

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Abduletudaye(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
Oh boi... shocked

Thank God for them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by greatgod2012(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
I'm happy for them!

Congratulations to the family!

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by decatalyst(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2017
Wow!

Only Jesus can save!

It's a new month, tragedy and cries will not be ours in Jesus name. Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by confy100: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
thank God for the survival of them

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by beautiful232(f): 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Wow thank you JESUS

7 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by orbis(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
That looks scary as shit...thank God for His mercies

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by 9jayes: 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
I'm happy for them!

Congratulations to the family!

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Readonee35L(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
Nissan Altima.
I am happy for them.
I try to avoid trucks driving behind me . Most of them have no brakes and they gamble with your life.
The truck has little or no scratch .look at the damage it caused

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
Jehovah over dooooooooo... Excess GoD

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by MEILYN(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
I don't understand how this works.

So God allowed this accident to happen so he could receive praises?

Why would a good God allow something bad to happen in the first place when he could have avoided it from the start?

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be happy with God oo. Why allow me suffer at all?

This can be compared to a father beating his son with a rod. The father took his son to the river and threw him inside. The father realized he's messed up so he jumped into the river to rescue his son. Should we praise the Father or condemn him for being a psycho?

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by atilla(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
I'm sure the owner of Volvo drove that car away from there see how the Nissan was damaged.

Thank God for saving their lives o. Na to do thanksgiving o

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 01, 2017
Congrats to them... The devil has failed again

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Pavore9: 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
May the Lord be praised!

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Stanleysteno(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
Jesus! See accident! Thank GOD for saving their lives

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by elaigwusimona(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God 4 deir lives, na lyk so my uncle the claim say he no believe in God because of one small tortoise wey he get 4 house.
My nigga no fit disappear again as him get accident with trailer wey him 1 leg break, nobody tell my guy b4 him troway dat rubbish carry bible 4 hand de go church.
Praise De Lord

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by reyscrub(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
Congrat to the couple for another privileges given.

The escapade deserve celebration big time.

I want to advice our movie maker to quickly get to scene and make an accident movie there instead of using cockroaches style of slow motion car hitting a grass and then call it accident.

It this will be great and it will impress international community that our movie has gone to another level big time.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by DexteryJoe(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2017
the only place where this can happen, is a scene where God is involved, God be praised!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God for their lives!

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by huntax(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
MEILYN:
I don't understand how this works.

So God allowed this accident to happen so he could receive praises?

Why would a good God allow something bad to happen in the first place when he could have avoided it from the start?

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be happy with God oo. Why allow me suffer at all? Mtcheeewwwww
Get to heaven first and the bolded texts up there will be addressed. Though your blasphemy is apparently making that hard to accomplish. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by ollymaye: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
Alhamdulilah

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by davodyguy: 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
This is no joke.

God is really awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Survive Multiple Car Accident In Ikeja, Lagos. Photos by 2rucool(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
Thank God for you o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt / Hawker Crushed To Death By Truck On Ibadan-Lagos Expressway (Graphic Pics) / A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.