Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got (1155 Views)

Binary Options 100% Win Linearly Indicator Strategy And Digits Differs Methods / Latest Binary Options Trading Volatility 25 Index Digits Under Winning Strategy / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jideofor11(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
We kkeep telling people to desist from sharing there contacts on nairaland but no one will listen until you get scammed or hacked then you will the feel the pain. Go throught the picture to see what i got from a nairalander in my email

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by greatnaija01: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
pls this should be on front page

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by rheether(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
I made same mistakes in the past. I had to beg one of the super mods (Dominique) to help delete all the post I left my numbers on.
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2017
Abi
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jhydebaba(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2017
So far it is marketing, I don't think I have problem with that. If na rituals now cheesy
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by Nickizoe(f): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
For real
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
U talk as if nairaland is a place for criminals yet you post ur contacts on Facebook and Instagram. A girl was foolish enough to tell me she can't date any guy from nairaland only Instagram or Facebook and I asked her what's the difference. Scammers are everywhere, on every social platforms. One just have to be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jideofor11(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
jhydebaba:
So far it is marketing, I don't think I have problem with that. If na rituals now cheesy

Seriously... im fainting infront of ur gate cry
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by psucc(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
I doubt the credibility of posts on NL demanding for calls.
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
Is it that Seun does not protect our personal information on Nairaland or is the guy just a joker?! shocked

And all Lalasticlala does from morning till night is hunting Snake threads cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by yak(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
lofty900:
U talk as if nairaland is a place for criminals yet you post ur contacts on Facebook and Instagram. A girl was foolish enough to tell me she can't date any guy from nairaland only Instagram or Facebook and I asked her what's the difference. Scammers are everywhere, on every social platforms. One just have to be careful

I dnt want to know the girl because I will insult her
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by lalasticlala(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
anwulica:
Is it that Seun does not protect our personal information on Nairaland or is the guy just a joker?! shocked

And all Lalasticlala does from morning till night is hunting Snake threads cry

Protect what? Don't you see this rule
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.? Those dropping their contacts are doing so at their own risk, and will equally get banned for violating rule 22
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.? Those dropping their contacts are doing so at their own risk, and will equally get banned for violating rule 22

Lalasticlala please explain further. The guy claims to be in possession of 7500 Nairaland e-mail addresses! Now no one gets that from mere requesting same from individual members! shocked

Is the guy just faffing or is there another way of getting registered Nairaland members e-mail addresses from your data base?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jideofor11(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2017
anwulica:

Lalasticlala please explain further. The guy claims to be in possession of 7500 Nairaland e-mail addresses! Now no one gets that from mere requesting same from individual members! shocked

Is the guy just faffing or is there another way of getting registered Nairaland members e-mail addresses from your data base?!

Good question.
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jideofor11(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lalasticlala my suggestion here is the mod should always visit investment thread cos this is where all this asking of contacts happen. If prople are been blocked for asking pple to drop there contact i think there will be a little discipline in nairaland. My opinion tho
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by Winneygirl(f): 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
It lies with you to keep your details safe.

I see threads people open and claim that they have an investment opportunity which they are willing to share. They ask people to drop their details.

The next thing you'll see is pages and pages of peoples contact details.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by babyfaceafrica: 6:10am On May 02, 2017
Nobody should blame Seun or any mods please,greedy and gulible people are awash here dropping number and phone number to any tom,dick and harry that has a quick solution to get money.people need to be wise..all that glitters is not gold...rabbish!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by jericco1(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2017
Wow, this is becoming too much
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by hernandson(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
lalasticlala:

I see you lala...oya sign me your autograph e Jo sir
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by henrygentle: 6:42pm On May 09, 2017
hernandson:
I see you lala...oya sign me your autograph e Jo sir

For what...Is he ur GOD?
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by hernandson(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
henrygentle:

For what...Is he ur GOD?
ah han egbami somebody cannot play again,is that how you use to do?
Re: Stop Posting Your Contacts And Digits On Nairaland. See A Suspicious Mail I Got by hernandson(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
henrygentle:

For what...Is he ur GOD?
so na God I suppose ask for autograph? shio

(1) (Reply)

Coding Machines / Verify If You Have Unclaimed Share Dividends And Follow This Process To Retriev. / Do This And You Can Earn N300K - N1,000,000 A Month From Home...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.