Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Iihtlagos Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iihtlagos Training (711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iihtlagos Training by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
I've heard great reviews of IIHT in Lagos, and I'm interested in undergoing training. I however am at loss astm to which course or training I should take. I'm not IT oriented ,so I'd prefer an easier to learn course. Anyone here with advice? Training fee and duration?
Cc biafranbushboy
IIHTLagos
Re: Iihtlagos Training by BiafranBushBoy: 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
I've heard great reviews of IIHT in Lagos, and I'm interested in undergoing training. I however am at loss astm to which course or training I should take. I'm not IT oriented ,so I'd prefer an easier to learn course. Anyone here with advice? Training fee and duration?
Cc biafranbushboy
IIHTLagos

Nice step you want to take. I commend you for this.

It is true that you aren't IT oriented, but it doesn't limit you to what you can learn. All you have to do is just to pick an area of interest and develop it carefully.

You can add me on whatsapp if you think there is a need. I will discuss with you like I have done with others and help you find your strong point.

0908.... 605... 0663.

Cheers!!
Re: Iihtlagos Training by iihtlagos: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Cc biafranbushboy
IIHTLagos

It all depends on where your interest is. We will be having career seminar by Wednesday 3rd of May. It will be nice if you come around and get to know more about how ICT can help you reach your potentials.
Re: Iihtlagos Training by blueyuchay: 10:37am On May 02, 2017
Please is the institute for only males?
Re: Iihtlagos Training by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
iihtlagos:

It all depends on where your interest is. We will be having career seminar on Wednesday 3rd of May. It will be nice if you come around and get to know more about how ICT can help you reach your potentials.
Thanks for the reply, the seminar notice is on short notice I won't be available. What other days does the seminar hold? is it free? any registration procedure?
Re: Iihtlagos Training by iihtlagos: 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Thanks for the reply, the seminar notice is on short notice I won't be available. What other days does the seminar hold? is it free? any registration procedure?

It is free and no regstration. If you stay within the axis, you can come around and have a chat with any of our IT professionals. They will be ready to answer and guide you on the best career path to take in ICT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Roche Ongoing Recruitment / #job #vacancy: Food & Nutrition/home Economics Teacher Urgently Needed / Vacancy For Store Keeper & Warehouse Accountant/manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.