Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428799 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by KBARBIE(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2023
FOR SALE

NEATLY USED 2 bedroom apartment on first floor at Gowon estate, Egbeda.
Document: FHA
Price: N15m
It has prepaid meter, 2 top tanks, and pop in the sitting room.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Miee: 6:24pm On May 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UtnF-i07xk

It’s been 11 years and everyone still wants either of these two. Which between the 2012 Lexus RX350 and the Mercedes-Benz ML350 is the better SUV in your opinion and why?
Please subscribe, like and share for more automotive content and reviews
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by akeensbussy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
I need an advice concerning my land I bought in 2016 in Ogun State.

When I bought the land, family receipt was given to me and deed of agreement was signed with the family.

I did a foundation of 4 units of room and palour self on the land and I left it there.

Since then I have been going there to check anytime I am working on my house I wanted to live with my family. It was when I was building my house around that I bought the said land (22ft by 120ft).

When I moved into my house in Sept 2022, and I went to check the land, I found that some had erected a building on the land..on my foundation to be presize.

I reported the matter at station at the time, but the money the police where asking for couldn't not be raised cos my landlord sold the house I was living in Lagos then. All the money I had was used to finished part of my building so that my family can at least moving in.

What can I do now as I am ready to take possession of my land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.