Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Team For A Mobile And PC Game Company. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Team For A Mobile And PC Game Company. (844 Views)

HIRING: Mobile App Developers Needed To Work In A Team For A Company / Nigerian Game Company Pays It's Top Players / Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team For A Mobile And PC Game Company. by Jesse24: 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
Hi, I and 2 other of my colleagues Want to start up a mobile and PC game development company for Android, windows and iOS as the case may be. We intend to build puzzle, strategy and board games like candy crush, clash of clans etc. As at the time of writing this we are in search of a team of programmers, graphic designers, animators, creative minds etc. If u know u can be useful in to the firm in any way, pls add me on whatsapp on this number. 07069486764.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Quickbooks Software / Samsung Joins The Crypto Processing Chip Business. / Make More With Little Investment - Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.