Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178214 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
I don't understand. I haven't gotten any email yet.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by josh001(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Quote me if you have not been sent any mail?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
josh001:

I haven't
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by josh001(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
ZandraFuller:

I haven't
. I wanted to be sure that some also have not received mails. I was thinking of going to dragnets office today, perhaps I ll take the chill pill for now.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
I believe there are still a handful of us without mails, anything coming from them at this point better be an interview invite or i'll pull an orubebe o.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
josh001:
. I wanted to be sure that some also have not received mails. I was thinking of going to dragnets office today, perhaps I ll take the chill pill for now.

I think you should take a chill pill for now lol. I actually thought this all happened this morning, then I saw the date was for yesterday. It had me a bit concerned that I haven't received any email. And I'm tired of refreshing. At this point, I'm just hoping and praying.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by emike92: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Thavybe:
I believe there are still a handful of us without mails, anything coming from them at this point better be an interview invite or i'll pull an orubebe o.

i pray so. Have only heard about regret mails even from those not on NL. We would see how the rest of the week goes.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
josh001:
I haven't received any mail too.. I Don refresh tire! Checked everywhere including trash... I hope this eventually turns out well o#fingerscrossed
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by nena2014: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bobbydris:
I haven't received any mail too.. I Don refresh tire! Checked everywhere including trash... I hope this eventually turns out well o#fingerscrossed

Same here
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by generalmike1759(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
na wah! so nobody has gotten a success mail so far! this thing is funny, just like d last time!
me I was expecting a mail from EY only to see regret mail from Dragnet!
I hope they turn it around like last time!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mcpat(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm sure the success mails will trickle in, because they have to organise you guys in batches for different days.

Channel your energy into preparation, Wish you guys the best.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by minions(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sometimes I just wonder if I will ever get a job in this country. And all those advice about reading one's book and coming out with good grades, well, I don't think it works. At the end of the day, one has to cross these high hurdles of assessments and interviews. They don't even give one enough to write the exams. About 48 seconds for each question. And one has to work with fractions and decimals; multiplication, addition, division and subtraction; and the usual question of totalling the whole data in a table. I won't talk about the abstract reasoning, especially the last one with EY, after so many long hours of practice, one couldn't even boast of six questions. They just stay there on the screen staring at one and looking like product of alien machination mocking one's feeble attempt at decryption.

And each time I interact with these people, those who actually crossed these hurdles and got the job, they don't particularly strike me as extremely intelligent; just normal humans. I have never written any exam twice, but these aptitude tests, although very simple, keep making me reach for the earth.

I have been cheering up since May, 2016. Perhaps I will cheer up after letting it out. Each assessment, each interview takes a swipe at my confidence. I never should have wasted six years chasing a degree. Knowledge is power? No sweetheart, knowledge is power after you have made money, a lot of it.

Make una no vex I just dey weak and sad �, had to let it out.

35 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by olagunjumariah: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
brother how we go solve dis matter?
minions:
Sometimes I just wonder if I will ever get a job in this country. And all those advice about reading one's book and coming out with good grades, well, I don't think it works. At the end of the day, one has to cross these high hurdles of assessments and interviews. They don't even give one enough to write the exams. About 48 seconds for each question. And one has to work with fractions and decimals; multiplication, addition, division and subtraction; and the usual question of totalling the whole data in a table. I won't talk about the abstract reasoning, especially the last one with EY, after so many long hours of practice, one couldn't even boast of six questions. They just stay there on the screen staring at one and looking like product of alien machination mocking one's feeble attempt at decryption.

And each time I interact with these people, those who actually crossed these hurdles and got the job, they don't particularly strike me as extremely intelligent; just normal humans. I have never written any exam twice, but these aptitude tests, although very simple, keep making me reach for the earth.

I have been cheering up since May, 2016. Perhaps I will cheer up after letting it out. Each assessment, each interview takes a swipe at my confidence. I never should have wasted six years chasing a degree. Knowledge is power? No sweetheart, knowledge is power after you have made money, a lot of it.

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by OyoCorper: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Success mail!! Interview on Monday by 2pm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
minions, you nailed it. sometimes you wonder if the degree was really worth the effort.

imagine 5 Intelligent guys partnering and then channel exactly the same vigour, zeal and commitment they put in making a first class or 2.1 for 5 years in starting something of theirs, believe me they'll be unstoppable. This has crossed my mind a couple of times but i guess we can only imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
OyoCorper:
congrats! Pls Wat time did your mail drop?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by josh001(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
OyoCorper:
congratulations, this was sent by Dragnet or EY? I really want to know.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by OyoCorper: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bobbydris:
congrats! Pls Wat time did your mail drop?

7:02pm
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by uBae: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
minions:

Man, I really do feel your pain. I thought I was the only one cheering up since May 2016. It is well. All your efforts shall never be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by OyoCorper: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
josh001:
congratulations, this was sent by Dragnet or EY? I really want to know.

EY

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
OyoCorper:

EY

Abeg, post d success mail make we see
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by OyoCorper: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2017
dameezzyy:

Abeg, post d success mail make we see

There you go...

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by minions(m): 2:53am On Jun 30, 2017
olagunjumariah:
brother how we go solve dis matter?

We will keep trying noni. Perhaps one day, we will be on the other side of the table.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dapyd1(m): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2017
minions:

Bro, I empathise with you. You said it all yourself,those who pass the test are not super human. So, what do they have? It's PREPARATION.

By now, you must have written a lot of tests. Apart from KPMG, I believe others allow you to write more than once. Get GRE, GMAT and SHL past questions. Practise, practise, practise. It will shock you how good you'll become in a short while.

Also, have you tried alternative routes. I want to believe you have been doing something since last year. If not, volunteer, intern. After doing this for a while, you'll be surprised how much experience you'll get and opportunities that will come.

Getting a job in Nigeria ain't easy, but you will get it. Soon. Don't give up. Don't subscribe to the mentality of man-know-man. Yours truly doesn't know anyone, and I got in.

Be good.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by josh001(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2017
No mail yet, who's also in my shoes.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
josh001:
me
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by josh001(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Isaac10:
me
If by 2pm, there is still nothing, Dragnet will have a visitor calling.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
josh001:

I am
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
josh001, dragnet should be able to give clear information, so biko, go on our behalf. EY is playing our heads like ping pong, they sent a success mail to only oyocorper and left us hanging.

But me i'm Feeling the mail will be in batches though, maybe oyo corper is among the first batch.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Ivory45: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Pls someone that received regret mail after the first test should send a screen shot of what Dat one looks like, make I know whether dragnet do error, cos I no understand how dragnet go send regret nail then EY go send success mail
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by oyinlola007(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by OyoCorper: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Thavybe:
josh001, dragnet should be able to give clear information, so biko, go on our behalf. EY is playing our heads like ping pong, they sent a success mail to only oyocorper and left us hanging.

But me i'm Feeling the mail will be in batches though, maybe oyo corper is among the first batch.

Heard so too... that you'll be mailed one working day to your interview date. Like, if your interview is on Tuesday, you'll be mailed today; those scheduled for Wednesday will be mailed on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.