Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. (375 Views)

Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Busted: Popular Akwa Ibom Lady Reveals Why She’s Still Single… Accuses #thelist / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by uneeking(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2017
Oh Yes, we are going to talk about another Nollywood Diva here after the Mercy Aigbe story as both have some similarities and differences. While Mercy dove into an unstable marriage, Yvonne has decided to wait for the right man and the right time. Wise Babe, I dare say.

However, I suspect she might just go the same way if in a few years’ time, the “right man” is still nowhere to be found. Now that we have talked about one difference between Mercy and herself, I am sure you are all waiting for the similarity, right?

Before then, let’s hear her opinion about why she is still single. This is what she had to say about the issue;

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception”.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

So Friends, what do you think about the statements above? What do they tell you about the Nollywood Diva? Is she right or not? Is she naive or not? Or is she on point?

Just like I analyzed in the article on Mercy Aigbe (read it here), our Nollywood Divas seem to need special seminars on how to get a good husband and I am very ready to help them out if only they will come out and say they need help.

Let’s just examine Yvonne’s opinion on her situation briefly here and now.

Is it really possible that all the men she has seen and met do not “have the balls” to walk up to her and ask here out? It is very clear here that she either has been meeting a very minute group of men and or going to the wrong places to relax.

Secondly, if a man refuses to talk to a woman, that does not make him a timid person? Intelligent men do not rush to talk to just about every woman they meet for the first time.

Thirdly, in this age of “equality of the sexes”, what stops Yvonne from taking the first step if she sees a man she likes?

Fourthly, who is to blame if she only knows joints in the Lekki Peninsula and similar places? Does she really expect a reasonable young man who works hard for his money to go to such places where a bottle of beer possibly costs 10 times more than what obtains at some other equally clean joints around Suru-Lere or Okota for an example?

I tell you friends, these our Nollywood Divas and their likes need special seminars on how to live a more realistic life. Life is not always what they act in the movies.

By the way like I mentioned in my article written just before this one, I am still very much available for any beautiful and intelligent one amongst these Divas who wish to marry an intelligent but not mega rich and definitely not a wife battering but handsome man.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-yvonne-okoro-reveals-why-she-is-still-single/

Re: Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by LordIsaac(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by Ajewealth123(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2017
I didn't bother to read all but my own opinion of them being single is,
They believed if they are in a man's house,they become tied down
1)No more clubbing

2)No more free things
3)Zero or about 20% freedom
4)They won't enjoy life freely the way they used to
5)They see no importance in living under a man's authority(EGO)
6)They won't want any man to control them because of how uncontrollable they used to be.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by jericco1(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2017
See this part time celebrity o, no go marry, dey 4low other celebrities until menopause knack u ur eyes go clear.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by EbukaHades10(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2017
E be like say those her "bwest" are deceiving her. Shiloh is waiting patiently 4 her

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Reveals Why She Is Still Single. by Jamiubond009(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Upload Made In Naija Or Do You Have Anything To Sell / Ebola Outbreak In DRC: African Airlines In Panic Mode / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.