Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With The Sexiest Tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s Own Is Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With The Sexiest Tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s Own Is Big (995 Views)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With The Sexiest Tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s Own Is Big by cutejessy01: 6:50am On May 02, 2017
Nollywood actresses with the sexiest tattoos: Tattoos are fast becoming a fashion statement in the Nollywood industry and a few Ghollywood actresses are also in on the trend. Say whatever you like about them, these actresses are expressing themselves with their body art and they gladly show off their ink without remorse. Check out some of the sexiest actresses as they rock their tattoos;

See all photos and details below...

http://247dailyinfo.com/top-10-nollywood-actresses-sexiest-tattoos-tonto-dikehs-massive/

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With The Sexiest Tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s Own Is Big by thesicilian: 7:21am On May 02, 2017
I hate tatoos.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With The Sexiest Tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s Own Is Big by Came: 7:40am On May 02, 2017
Why they decided to opt for permanent tattoos is what i don't understand. Hmmmmmm!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Meaning Of Obesere? / Mercy Johnson Rocks Flower Dress / Psquare's Unveils New Dance In Video Called Prick Dance Or Prick Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.