Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend (34969 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by morereb10: 8:38am On May 02, 2017
Super Eagles of Nigeria midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi who plays for Leicester City in England shared on his Instagram how proud and lucky he is to have a girl who never gave up on him. This can't be said to Nigerians girls this days because all they want is "already made men" See his post below..

“Oh my baby! She never gave up on her body goals just the same way she never gave up on me. I'm super proud of you baby... i love you,” the 20-year-old midfielder wrote alongside a photo of his girlfriend on Instagram.

“Awwww! Thanks baby, I love you too,” his girlfriend replied in the comment section of the post.

Ndidi joined Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal from Belgian side, Genk and stayed at the Marriot Hotel in Enderby for four weeks.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/super-eagles-midfielder-wilfred-ndidi.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Doctorfitz: 8:39am On May 02, 2017
Lols.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by BOKO52(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2017
That's cool grin grin grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amberon: 9:01am On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Khutie: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
grin
I just pray make dis sweet British girls no confuse him head wid their angelic voice... Even Iwobi don sabi as e dey be

Leicestershire girls be looking at NDIDI kiss

27 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Turks: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
He's showing off up and down.

If she dumps him for a richer Dude now, he'll start crying. Why can't y'all live life codely?

Where's the hotness in this btw?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Mr2kay3: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
sad
Here I was thinking its something like that of mikel

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by BrandBucket: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
Good for him

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by soberdrunk(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2017
"Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal" and yet nah toyota 'highlander' way the back shocks nor good hin girlfriend dey use........... angry

Ps-If he is "20" then the girlfriend will how old? 14?

18 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by D34lw4p(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Pavore9: 9:03am On May 02, 2017
20-year-old midfielder!.......#coughs grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by slex(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2017
shocked 20 year old.. hmmm okay, let me come and be going before they go and come for me.

9 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by BUSHHUNTER: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
see the girl gap teeth and her left leg

Na bow or K leg

5 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
Who God done pick call sarrki cant stop him
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Ndidi ma nigga..
I remember our days in secondary school at command Ikeja..

Pavore9:
20-year-old midfielder!.......#coughs grin grin
slex:
shocked 20 year old.. hmmm okay, let me come and be going before they go and come for me.
isholak21:
20 years indeed......
Is it your age?...

12 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by joepentwo(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Ndidi loves grin grin grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Dalastically: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Nigerian girls be eying him tight now

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
the no fine self

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06am On May 02, 2017
Bae is beautiful
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nkem4040: 9:06am On May 02, 2017
c
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nkem4040: 9:06am On May 02, 2017
Is she mixed? Igbo women looking like African Americans since 1900.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by TipsterK(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2017
really looks 20 unlike some
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by neocortex: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
I will wait for his comment and behaviour after they are married.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by isholak21(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
20 years indeed......
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Arsenalholic1: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
"Don't date broke guys" they are all singing upandan the sectiona of NL.

Me: It's okay. Even non-broke guys are no longer mumus. Spend on and fvck the slay queens like no man's biz while keeping by the side a faithful loyal girl....

Tomorrow madam "I can't date broke guys" will be praying upandan in Shiloh while her counterpart will be managing millions for her man.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Leicester City in the January transfer window in a £15m deal" and yet nah toyota 'highlander' way the back shocks nor good hin girlfriend dey use........... angry

Ps-If he is "20" then the girlfriend will how old? 14?
wic one him.mama n papa de use
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
This one is too old for him.... Them don use pucci hold this small boy.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On May 02, 2017
20?? shocked how come? I'm 25 and i look younger. #there.is.God
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by Deapexboy(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2017
Is that girl not more than 20years?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by robosky02(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2017
hot or cold

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend by rottennaija(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2017
Khutie:
grin
I just pray make dis sweet British girls no confuse him head wid the angelic voice... Even Iwobi don sabi as e dey be

Leicestershire girls be looking at NDIDI kiss

Iwobi's case is different. He spent all his life in Great Britain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We want Mbappe! - Real Madrid Fans At Hazard's Presentation / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.