Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. (922 Views)

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by MsFaith: 8:39am On May 02, 2017
Ever since you were born, how many states in Nigeria have you been to and mention them. For me, I have been to 9 states;
Kwara ( where I was born)
Ondo ( my mom's state)
Delta ( my dad's state)
Oyo,
Ogun,
Lagos,
Anambra,
Ekiti,
Edo.
I love adventure, and I would love to visit the whole states in Nigeria before I clock a certain age. So tell us about you, how many states you have visited in your lifetime and mention.
lalasticlala
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by Infamous(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
I have been to
Anambra (born and brought up there)
Delta state (living there)
Enugu state (secondary education)
Akwaibom (University)
Oyo state (attended a workshop there)
Lagos state (to see some family)
Zamfara state (serving there)
Kaduna state (visiting family friends)
Niger state ( attended a wedding there)
Crossriver state
Rivers state
Ebonyi state
Sokoto state.
I plan on going to Ogun state soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by bidexolumanish(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2017
I hav been to
Akwa Ibom(on a visit)
Cross River(my base)
Kwara (state of origin)
KogI(on a visit)
Enugu(on a visit)
Kaduna(on a visit)
Kano(through Nysc)
Jigawa(to serve the Nation)
Benue(vacation)
Oyo
Abia
Niger
Abuja
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by MsFaith: 10:05am On May 02, 2017
Infamous:
I have been to Anambra (born and brought up there) Delta state (living there) Enugu state (secondary education) Akwaibom (University) Oyo state (attended a workshop there) Lagos state (to see some family) Zamfara state (serving there) Kaduna state (visiting family friends) Niger state ( attended a wedding there) Crossriver state Rivers state Ebonyi state Sokoto state. I plan on going to Ogun state soon. cheesy
only you?? That's much
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by MsFaith: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
bidexolumanish:
I hav been to Akwa Ibom(on a visit) Cross River(my base) Kwara (state of origin) KogI(on a visit) Enugu(on a visit) Kaduna(on a visit) Kano(through Nysc) Jigawa(to serve the Nation) Benue(vacation) Oyo Abia Niger Abuja
Ok, that's 13, 23 more to go.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by MsFaith: 10:09am On May 02, 2017
Hey guys, come in here and drop ur comments. Let the fun roll.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by bidexolumanish(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2017
MsFaith:

Ok, that's 13, 23 more to go.
i am not sure i will be able to cover up with the remaining states cos I am so desperate to travel out of the country,I don't mind if na Ghana self
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by AlamienDagash(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2017
Gombe Kano Lagos Yola Borno Abuja Bauchi
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by NairalandSARS: 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
Delta state(place of birth). Not a fan of travelling
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by Emasel(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2017
I've been to the following states, though some na waka pass cheesy

Delta (born and brought up there)
Edo( schooled there, now live there)
Ondo(stayed there briefly)
Osun( visit)
Ogun (en route)
Oyo (served there)
Lagos( lived there)
Rivers( visit)
Anambra( visit)
Abia (visit)
Enugu (visit)
Cross Rivers (visit)
Kogi (en route)
Bayelsa( en route)
FCT (visit)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by Emasel(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2017
I'm yet to go up north, hopefully soon smiley
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by CrazyMan(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let's see...

Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Cross River
Edo
Lagos
Ogun

9 states in all cool

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by lilmaydee(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
K
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by iwatch: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Bauchi,

Zaria ( I believe this no longer exist lol)

Lagos,

Imo,
Ogun
Ondo
Edo,
Delta,
Enugu
Anambra
Portharcourt
Bayelsa
Uyo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by b3llo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gombe (State of Origin)
Bauchi (place of birth)
Adamawa
Borno
Yobe (Mums state)
Plateau
Nassarawa
Kaduna
Abuja
Niger (University)
Anambra
Ebonyi
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo (NYSC)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lagos
Abuja
Ondo
Ebonyi
Borno
Kaduna
Abia
Plateau
Enugu
Nasarawa
Niger
I have gone to more states than I can remember, will edit anytime I recall some more places visited
Visiting the 36 states at a stretch very soon
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by beetown(m): 2:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Delta (born there)
abuja (brought up there)
Niger (visit)
Kogi (visit)
Kaduna (visit)
edo (visit)
lagos(visit)
Borno(when the country was still peaceful...visit)
bayelsa(visit)
Rivers(visit)

I Don try na...

i would love to visit Owerri and Akwa Ibom this year though
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?, Mention Them. by Richelieu(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Almost all states in Nigeria (excluding Borno, Adamawa, Yobe).

(1) (Reply)

Girl Stylishly Begs For Money On Facebook. See What Happened Afterwards. / Increase Your Sex Stamina And Libido With MEN ACTIVE / Genuine Plots Land For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.