Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Need Iv - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Iv (754 Views)

Need Info On Giving Iv / Need Iv To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Iv by gattuso10: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
can any body here help me with any europe invitation letter?
Re: Need Iv by flekan(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
gattuso10:

Huh? Why will anyone help you with Europe invitation letter when they don't know you or your intention?
Re: Need Iv by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
gattuso10:

There is nothing like 'europe invitation letter'
Re: Need Iv by oyewolejos(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Another Muttallab on his way to already congested Europe
Best of luck
Nigeria GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION. Isn't it?
Re: Need Iv by flekan(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyewolejos:

Another Muttallab on his way to already congested Europe
Best of luck
Nigeria GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION. Isn't it?

R u saying anyone wanting to travel outta Naija now is Muttallab?
Re: Need Iv by niceguy10: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Bros, i only have lV to yemen, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Re: Need Iv by OAM4J: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2010
gattuso10:

What you are asking for is next to impossible.

Will you give an IV to a total stranger you meet on the net

Even friends and family are not so easily trusted not to talk of total stranger.

nice-guy10:

Bros, i only have lV to yemen, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

funny grin grin
Re: Need Iv by juzme: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2010
OAM4J:

What you are asking for is next to impossible.

Will you give an IV to a total stranger you meet on the net

Even friends and family are not so easily trusted not to talk of total stranger.

funny grin grin

I dont think it is impossible. There are people who may help him or her. Depends on the purpose of the trip. You need to gain confidence with the person who might help you. It doesnt necessarily mean the person that will help him will see or know him in person. Although not so easy these days. But with some luck on your side someone can offer to help. I have see in some forums where people ask for invitation and they offer to help. and also in some hospitality website people offer accomodation to people they never met.
You must assure the person that you are going back to Nigeria after your trip or holiday. I know could be very difficult to trust in this regard but yet some people's take risk.
Moreover, Invitation letter is not assurance to visa. Embassies have to investigate if you are qualified for the visa or not.
Good luck!
Re: Need Iv by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2010
You cannot get an Europe Invitation because it always come from the Home Office or Ministry of Internal Affairs and it must be a Legal Citizen who must apply to get the IV and the person must knw u unless if u refuse to leave the country the person who invite you will pay dearly for it so you better check or register for any Summit or Workshop or Seminar and make payment, there will send you confirm invitation letter which u will use to get your visa if u don;t knw anybody in europe and make sure you get your Hotel booking or use the Seminar Hotel and also try and make payment, this is very unwise but if u feel u need to travel by all means then you can use all those method, this does not apply to you alone but to everybody that need to travel out legally but you must come back and reapply again maybe you will have multiple entry visa and you can also register for a Professional Course as a Student, i don't knw why Nigeria Agent always collect money from people that you need Sat or Tofel Exams, these exams are for countries that English is not there Primary Language you can call your school and explain to the person in charge of International Student that you can speak english and also make sure that you pass your English Language or GNS any one u call it, Bigs up to my Guy, Justwise that for your support on this site i dey feel u

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Uk P (not Bc) To Apply For Uk P For My Child Who Was Born In Naija? / How Much Do You Want To Leave Nigeria? / 70k SA Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.