Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users (48302 Views)

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by PrettyCrystal: 10:21am On May 02, 2017
Pauline Ochanya is an incredibly beautiful Nigerian female firefighter who has won the hearts of people on social medias.. The classy and savvy young woman who works in Abuja sure knows how to melt the hearts of Nigerians with her poise and standard. Her profession is one of the things that intrigue online users as they keep wondering how she would be when carrying out her duty.

Pauline is another hot and pretty firefighter to have won hearts of Nigerian netizens after Dennis Dooshima who is also pictured below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pauline-ochanya-meet-another-beautiful.html

See photos of the other sexy firefighter (Dennis Dooshima) here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3682395/sexy-nigerian-female-firefighter-something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by PrettyCrystal: 10:22am On May 02, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by OGsteven(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
She is cute....I like smart looking ladies,that slay in any outfit....By the way within days here......am on Front page...show a nigga some love

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by akfeas(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
This has nothing to do with politics. Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by NextGovernor(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2017
I love girl that don't get carried away by their beauty. All I see is a beautiful and young girl working for herself not those slay mamas who are always online 24/7 looking for prey to feed on.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by otokx(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2017
not all that glitters

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2017
She is very beautiful but not as Pretty as my Mom and my Olori....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by dainformant(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
beautiful woman.. e b like say na firefighting sure pass now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Noylax(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2017
So?
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by BoneBlogger(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2017
u are saying so? after opening the thread... smh..wetin u been dey expect to see abi u no see the title.
Noylax:
So?

12 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
Cooool
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by jojomario(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
Does she go to the field?

8 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by eminikansoso(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
grin
Thank God, she is not a police officer.
Please don't quote me oooo
Abeg
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Kenzico(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

FRONT PAGE ALREADY
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Flexherbal(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
She is beautiful !
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by AjalaJ(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
Thank you for your services.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by PotatoSalad(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
Oh Mama! I'm setting my house on fire and i ain't coming out till you come and save me. Damn! She fine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Partnerbiz(f): 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
If you wife this one. D boss go dey nyash her.

Well i be like minding my data biz below before dey start asking " is it ur biznes?

4 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
Aww sharp
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by nobleblood: 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
A beg women make Una go one side with Una mumu. You never get past or sense of aesthetics.

Everything must be poetry. Military, policing, youth service. All na play for where Una de

Na to redesign the uniform and shape to fit Una curve na Una know. Una go dress past the real people weh de do the real service.

For school DAT year, na dem go dress pass come class. One thing dem no know. Still you go straff dem for small thing as term paper.

See this one weh don almost twist her neck just to see her own yansh..

If he reach to quench fire or enter warfare now she go shele...? Like my aunty pikin just born boy.

8 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by cuteme88(f): 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
wink wink wink
Yes ooooh! I love pretty Ladies who work hard. y'all are my role models. xoxo
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Sirheny007(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
OGsteven:
She is cute....I like smart looking ladies,that slay in any outfit

Guys..
am I the only one who doesn't understand what 'Slay' means?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
She is very beautiful but not as Pretty as my Mom and my Olori....

8 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by calddon(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
Haba, Whats happening in fire Service? undecided
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by takenadoh: 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
She no get Man Chester, but Her Arsenal can make Wenger win a trophy before 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Defaramade(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by showreals(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
Do they actually fight fire. Yimu
These ones go allow fire bear their skin of 100k cream. Issorait

6 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by campbelljosh(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
How many fire she don fight make we hear

4 Likes

Re: Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 02, 2017
BoneBlogger:
u are saying so? after opening the thread... smh..wetin u been dey expect to see abi u no see the title.

No mind them, they will just come and post rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) / Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.