Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Will Throw You The Best Birthday Ever -davido Tells Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Throw You The Best Birthday Ever -davido Tells Daughter (328 Views)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "I'm The Best Daddy Ever" - Davido Declares. / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Throw You The Best Birthday Ever -davido Tells Daughter by Wikinaija(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
DKM Boss and "IF" crooner, Davido, has promised to throw his daughter, Imade, the best birthday ever. His daughter's birthday which will be coming up on May 15th, 2017, will be his daughter's 2nd birthday.

I will throw you the best birthday ever -Davido tells daughter
Recall that Imade's birthday last year, which was held at her grand dad's Lekki mansion, was
star studded with both Dad and daughter, rocking matching designer T-Shirts from Dolce & Gabbana.

View here

1 Share

Re: I Will Throw You The Best Birthday Ever -davido Tells Daughter by Wikinaija(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2017
see also

(1) (Reply)

How I Was S*xually Abused As A Child - Singer And Photographer, TY Bello / US Televangelist, Copeland Lays Hands On Bishop Oyedepo 4 More Anointing Video / Police Arrest Mum For Selling Her Baby For N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.