Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 (2340 Views)

Latest Gionee X1s Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi 6 Destroys The Samsung Galaxy S8 In This Speed Test / Gionee M6S Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by bongolistik(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2017
Comparing the latest Gionee flagship device Gionee M6S Plus With Xiaomi latest flagship, Xiaomi Mi 6

Which of the devices will rock your phone fantacy?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2017/05/gionee-m6s-plus-vs-xiaomi-mi-6.html

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by hisgrace090: 3:00pm On May 02, 2017
With the ram and ROM size no need of SD card any longer, so I give it to xiaomi.
To me in smart phones processor size matters a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by okitikpo: 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
In this our country, that Gionee battery is tempting
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by samsard(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
I wonder what they keep making 6GB RAM phones for, its not a laptop for goodness sake.
If you utilise more than 3GB of RAM at any point in time on your smartphone, my brother I don't have words for you.
But I think the thing is that some of these high end phones are RAM hogs cos of some bloatwares.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by dragnet: 5:19am On May 03, 2017
I'll give it to Gionee... storage expansion, 3.5mm Jack and most importantly due to it's battery capacity.

1 Like

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by oodua1stson: 6:33am On May 03, 2017
The price nko? We no need to compare?
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by directonpc(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2017
Op you for add pictures na.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by pat077: 7:38am On May 03, 2017
I go with gionee
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Cgame: 9:45am On May 03, 2017
The difference is clear.... The Xiaomi mi6 tops the gionee...

5 Likes

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Ay04z(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2017
how much...for both ?..o.p u no try ..
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by bongolistik(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2017
Ay04z:
how much...for both ?..o.p u no try ..
launch price for Gionee $508 (N153,000) while launch price for Xiaomi $360 (N110,000)

1 Like

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Gptech(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2017
Op nawa oooo, both na for different target na, but the price of the Gionee is way too high for a midranger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Belosconi: 11:25am On May 03, 2017
If Gionee do MTK you guys will call them midranger, now dem don do Snapdragon, someone up there is still calling them midranger. What else do you people want? And by the way the price of the the so called midranger is no mate with that of Xiaomi
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by GrandMufti: 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
Belosconi:
If Gionee do MTK you guys will call them midranger, now dem don do Snapdragon, someone up there is still calling them midranger. What else do you people want? And by the way the price of the the so called midranger is no mate with that of Xiaomi

You know a midrange phone by the type of chipset used.

The flagship chipsets from Qualcomm are the 820, 821 and 835.

Mine is SD 650 which is a midrange chipset.

Even mediatek have midrange and flagship chipset. It all depends on the target audience.

5 Likes

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Gptech(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
Belosconi:
Grandmufti has got you covered here, and you don't use price tag to differentiate phone stratification..

1 Like

Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by henry007(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2017
Pls don't be putting Gionee near Xiaomi. That's an insult to Xiaomi.

Meanwhile check out the Infinix S2 Pro go up against the almighty iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by GrandMufti: 7:32pm On May 03, 2017
Gptech:

Grandmufti has got you covered here, and you don't use price tag to differentiate phone stratification..

But what most of them don't know is that the mtk chipset used for their flagship phones is what xiaomi use for its midrange phones. This is a sad reality.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by okitikpo: 7:55am On May 05, 2017
henry007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
funny u, Gionee should not be brought near Xiaomi but Infinix should be brought near iPhone
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Xtianvic(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2017
Belosconi:
why shuld they use snapdragonn 653 chipset while others are using 820, 821, and even the latest 835 that is current found on few smartphones. Gionee should raise their game if they want to compete. Its not about deceiving the average users with battery capacity. You see tecno L series flash you 5000mah whereas the phone is a hell of crap and will be sold for 60+. Its pure deceit to advertise how you phone is 6000mah while the phone runs on a wack processor, is built with average or below average parts and still sold at an exobitant price. Judge it nah. Is it fair?
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Mckandre(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2017
henry007:

nice to see u having a clearer vision of xiaomi , just hope u will have the same over tecno grin
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Mckandre(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2017
bongolistik:
Comparing the latest Gionee flagship device Gionee M6S Plus With Xiaomi latest flagship, Xiaomi Mi 6

Which of the devices will rock your phone fantacy?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2017/05/gionee-m6s-plus-vs-xiaomi-mi-6.html
u didn't include the weight of both device, when u know its yardstick to some folks.
Xiaomi mi6 165g
Gionee m6s plus 215g
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by bongolistik(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2017
Mckandre:
u didn't include the weight of both device, when u know its yardstick to some folks.
Xiaomi mi6 165g
Gionee m6s plus 215g
battery factor
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Mckandre(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
bongolistik:
battery factor
if that's the case, then the m6s+ design will be a flop cos having a bigger battery affects a device build and quality,And featuring both same time is rear, its either u have a bigger battery and leave design or u stick with better design and forfeit battery,Thats the more reason the m5s+ remains a mid ranger,Having both feature is rear.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by seighapaul(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2017
Globally, I'll give it to Xiaomi but locally, Gionee rules. You guys already know why. Meanwhile, make I look for where to charge my battery.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Dam5reey(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
Mi6 all the way dont ask me why grin

I use Mi 5...
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by Decale: 7:00pm On May 05, 2017
What's with people that compare what doesn't need to be compared? Different people have different requirements in a phone.

Battery: Gionee tops it

Performance: Xiaomi

Updates: Xiaomi

Price: Xiaomi

Others like ergonomics, build quality, audio quality, cameras might be subjective

Just get the one that suits your needs. That's all
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by henry007(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2017
okitikpo:
funny u, Gionee should not be brought near Xiaomi but Infinix should be brought near iPhone

It's just a camera comparison...because i can.
Re: Compare Latest Gionee M6S Plus And Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 by henry007(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
henry007:

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Iphone 5 Charging Port / My Infinix Hot 4 Pro Battery Now Drains 8 Times As Fast. / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price In Nigeria: Official Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.