Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur (680 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 6 Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by metronaija2: 2:53pm On May 02, 2017
Success does not come cheap. It requires hard work, perseverance and a lot of sacrifices to achieve it. It is difficult to abdicate something you are used to. However, when you think of the results of your sacrifice, you should be willing and ready to do away with them. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares the sacrifice you must make to be successful.

Time

We all have 24 hours. For many, this is never enough. However, if you really want to be successful, you have to plan your schedule and invest your time wisely. In addition, you have to cut off the things you waste time on and refocus them on important and relevant things. You barely have any free time if you are pursuing success.

Sleep

In this case, you have no choice than to deny yourself sleep. Yes, you may be tired after work and the weekend is the only time you may have to sleep. So, due to this, you sleep whenever you are opportune. Success full people sleep but they wake up at a point in time at night to do the things that will bring them that desired success.

Friends

The hard truth is you only need friends that key into your dreams and ambitions. If you find that kind of friend, you should keep that person. Of course, you have other friends that you won't like to lose but you have to. In some situations, you may have them as friends but your level of communication will reduce as you are too busy chasing success.

Personal wants

You have to be very disciplined if you want success. You need every penny. So, you have to quit buying all those extravagant stuff. And even if you do not buy them, you still need to make the personal sacrifice to deny yourself of certain wants.

Social life

Partying and clubbing every weekend has to reduce. In fact, if you are obsessed with success, you are not supposed to have a social life. That is extreme you may say. But the truth is you have to significantly cut down your merry-go-round.

Relationships

It can be difficult to balance relationships and work. But if you have someone that understands that you have to pursue success, then stay with that person. Clearly, you have to find time to also stoke that relationship. If you cannot balance both ends, just quit and focus on one. Relationship or success? Success it is.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/sacrifices-you-must-make-to-be.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by tdayof(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
I agree.

Discipline Is the main thing. Like an author said, "discipline is the ability to carry out a task after the excitement of you promising yourself to do it".
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by ozoebuka1(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2017
Who'd be successful who'd be successful...All these 1001 most successful people never kept them yet they are rich today!!!

To be successful, pray and work hard that's all.
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by JideAmuGiaka: 3:17pm On May 02, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Who'd be successful who'd be successful...All these 1001 most successful people never kept them yet they are rich today!!!

To be successful, pray and work hard that's all.

Everything op pointed out there is a must do if you want to be successful. Carry your discouraging spirit and go.
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by ozoebuka1(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Everything op pointed out there is a must do if you want to be successful. Carry your discouraging spirit and go.
What is stopping the government of the day From forcing it on every citizen of this country since it's a sure way of being successful what works for Mr A won't work for Mr B. Use your God given sense. nothing is certain Mr!
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by JideAmuGiaka: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
ozoebuka1:
What is stopping the government of the day From forcing it on every citizen of this country since it's a sure way of being successful what works for Mr A won't work for Mr B. Use your God given sense. nothing is certain Mr!

Chai, so the government will force you to wake up early and prepare for business, the gvnt will force you to spend wisely, the gvnt will force you to keep away from bad friends etc?.

Hmmm, I don't want the mods to ban me, I would have dashed you a generational slap.
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by ozoebuka1(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Chai, so the government will force you to wake up early and prepare for business, the gvnt will force you to spend wisely, the gvnt will force you to keep away from bad friends etc?.

Hmmm, I don't want the mods to ban me, I would have dashed you a generational slap.
Lol, from what you wrote above, Those that doesnt wake-up early and those that have bad friends can never be successful? who you consider bad friends, I may consider good friend. And what you consider early I may consider late.

I tell you again, all you need to be successful are prayers, hardwork and savings. If you like have the most vile person as a friend, wake-up by 12:01 am in the morning, if you ain't gonna be successful, you won't. tongue
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by JideAmuGiaka: 5:01pm On May 02, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol, from what you wrote above, Those that doesnt wake-up early and those that have bad friends can never be successful? who you consider bad friends, I may consider good friend. And what you consider early I may consider late.

I tell you again, all you need to be successful are prayers, hardwork and savings. If you like have the most vile person as a friend, wake-up by 12:01 am in the morning, if you ain't gonna be successful, you won't. tongue

If you don't pray or save early, regrets will be your portion so don't misunderstand me when I said 'waking up early'. The Bible said "in the beginning, God created Heavens and earth". The beginning in this creation context means EARLY. As a student, you must wake up early to read etc. Evil communication corrupts good manners. I have those I regard as bad friends likewise you. So stop making unnecessary arguments here. If you marry at the age of 25, by the time you clock 60yrs your first born will be 30yrs. If you marry at 50yrs by the time you clock 60yrs your first child will be 10yrs. Early to bed, early to rise.
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by ozoebuka1(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If you don't pray or save early, regrets will be your portion so don't misunderstand me when I said 'waking up early'. The Bible said "in the beginning, God created Heavens and earth". The beginning in this creation context means EARLY. As a student, you must wake up early to read etc. Evil communication corrupts good manners. I have those I regard as bad friends likewise you. So stop making unnecessary arguments here. If you marry at the age of 25, by the time you clock 60yrs your first born will be 30yrs. If you marry at 50yrs by the time you clock 60yrs your first child will be 10yrs. Early to bed, early to rise.
I don't want to drag it further with you. You've won!!!!
Re: Sacrifices You Must Make To Be A Successful Entrepreneur by JideAmuGiaka: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I don't want to drag it further with you. You've won!!!!

You are victorious man.

(1) (Reply)

See The Trending Crochet Bikinis In Town Right Now. / Business Loan Needed / A Case For MBA At Open University (NOUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.