Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ptdf: Deadline Extended - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf: Deadline Extended (582 Views)

Current Jobs(deadline Extended) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2011 Deadline Extended / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf: Deadline Extended by EXCELLENC: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Colleague, be informed that the deadline for purchase and submission of PTDF oversea applcation has been extended to 22nd January, 2009. You can visit their website to confirm:

http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=1&Itemid=27

I also learnt that they sent out 5000 copies of the card, but it seems that they have been hoard. My brother went to First Bank Head office Marina Yesterday to purchase the scratch cards but he was told that the cards finished on Tue Jan 04, 01.

If you have difficulty in purchasing the scratch card, please call or text 07060908543 to buy from my friend.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can 1 With A 2.1 Get A Job With Unicef? / Today's Jobs / Please Help! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.