Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Do You Want To Be An Affiliate Marketer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Be An Affiliate Marketer? (363 Views)

Step By Step Method On How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer / Top 5 Affiliate Marketer’s Mistakes / Benefits Of Being An Affiliate Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be An Affiliate Marketer? by anitasoll(f): 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
Do you want to tread the path of affiliate marketing? Don't hesitate to send me an email request. I'll be glad to coach you, for free!

For those who already have basic knowledge on affiliate marketing or are already working as affiliate marketers, do send me an email! I'm looking for affiliate marketers who have interest in promoting my PLR products.

My website is www.plrfactory.net . I'm in the business of selling Private Label Rights (PLR) and Master Resell Rights (MRR) to my eBooks and other informational content on evergreen niches. These eBooks are in-demand, as they can be used by clients on their blogs, websites, and other giveaway or subscription content.

If you are interested, just contact me via email at anitasolonline@gmail.com , with the subject "Affiliate Marketer for PLR Factory". I'll send you further details from there.

Thanks everyone, and have a great day!

(1) (Reply)

Tears, Anguish As Sabo Market Ikorodu Gets Demolished / What You Must Know Now: / Oil Subsidy Gulped N9tn In 10 Years, Says Oando Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.