Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is It Worth Beleiving About Zodiac Signs:-\ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Worth Beleiving About Zodiac Signs:-\ (338 Views)

Presidential Speech: Does It Worth The Attention? / The Iphone XS Is Fast, Is It Worth The Upgrade? / #200 To Win #175000 Does It Worth Sharing As A Testimony In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth Beleiving About Zodiac Signs:-\ by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2017
Is it worth doing that? Some also say it's a sin. . .How many of you have your personality matched with the personality according to the sign. . .

Here are the worst qualities of each Zodiac Sign

I hate this report sooo much

http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1059278-the-worst-quality-of-each-zodiac-sign

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth Beleiving About Zodiac Signs:-\ by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2017
I don't think so. Everything we do is only affected by ourselves and others(if they take part in it).
Re: Is It Worth Beleiving About Zodiac Signs:-\ by Tampinu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is it worth doing that? Some also say it's a sin. . .How many of you have your personality matched with the personality according to the sign. . .

Here are the worst qualities of each Zodiac Sign

I hate this report sooo much

http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1059278-the-worst-quality-of-each-zodiac-sign

It may not be worth it to believe in the Zodiac, but it ios absolutely important that we KNOW the Zdiac, knowing is different from believing.
E.g, Would you like your partner to say "I believe that I love you" or "I know that I love you".

Psalm 19 says that "The heavens declare the Glory of God...", the planets are the heavens and what the reveal declares God's glory.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

If We Swapped 82 Chibok Girls For Some Boko Haram Elements, So What? / Attend Nigeria's Exclusive Technology Conference / MUSIC: Deal & Dezaya - Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.