Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,282 members, 7,822,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Six Never Revealed Facts About Jesus Till Now!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Six Never Revealed Facts About Jesus Till Now!!! (763 Views)

Facts About Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / Stop Your Fight Till After My Show, Basketmouth Tells Psquare / Funniest Mistakes In Soccer (laugh Till You Faint) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Never Revealed Facts About Jesus Till Now!!! by Phlone(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
Six Amazing Facts About Jesus Christ!!!

1. Jesus never drank milk - Phillipians 4: 1-4

2. Jesus's vision could see up to 5 km - Mathew 12:18

3. According to scientists, Jesus was the only man who could touch the Sun because his body was completely surrounded by mercury - Awake Magazine by Jehovah's Witness (Dec 2017 Edition)

4. There was no twin birth since Jesus's time till now in Israel - Fact from Google Archive

5. No fig tree has ever grown in the local government area of Israel where Jesus cursed that fig tree - National Library of Israel

6. All these details are false but thanks for believing me for a while. I would have said good morning but I know some of you have enough money to buy your own good morning. Iya Rebecca, abeg put two kponmor and one shaki ontop my rice.

Please like my page on Facebook and invite your friends to the page. Use the handle @Philipmentary to follow us Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Catch me on live Radio Continental 102.3 FM on the #BoyzNiteOut show starting by 9:00pm every Friday and Rhythm 93.7 FM on the #AfterMorningShow #HangoversAndLeftovers with @TheBigTyme starting by 9:00am on your favourite seaside station.

If you out of Lagos you can listen in via www.rc1023.fm and www.rhythm937.com

#MasterOfCeremony
#Broadcaster
#Humour-god
#RadioSamurai

1 Like

Re: Six Never Revealed Facts About Jesus Till Now!!! by gbegemaster(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2017
Phlone:
Six Amazing Facts About Jesus Christ!!!

3. According to scientists, Jesus was the only man who could touch the Sun because his body was completely surrounded by mercury - Awake Magazine by Jehovah's Witness (Dec 2017 Edition)
I thought you said facts?

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What *tortoise* Young One Is Called? Find Out Here / World Football Group Chat By "Kuttie" (very Funny) / Don't Laugh Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.