Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies (2315 Views)

I Need Soft Loan To Fund An Lpo,interesr Will Be Paid / I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by monteriza(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
Would You Like To Supply Agricultural Raw Materials To Companies? I can help you get an LPO, in your name or in your company's name, to supply any of the following products to reputable FMCG companies here in Nigeria:

1. Palm Oil

2. Palm Kernel Oil

3. Maize

4. Sorghum

5. Millet

6. Soybeans

7. Groundnut

8. Rubber

9. Cocoa

10. Wheat

My commission is only 7.5% of the value of the LPO (Local Purchase Order), payable immediately I deliver the LPO to you.

If you're interested, call me on 08104502652 (Serious Calls Only).

If you know where to source for these products in large quantity and cheap price, and have some idle fund that you're not using at the moment, this is an opportunity for you to grow it, without taking a lot of risks. It's by far safer than MMM or any other ponzi scheme.

NOTE: I can only process 10 LPOs this month of May. So, if you miss it, you'll have to wait till June.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by taiwoakin(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2017
10% of what exactly.
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by monteriza(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
Value of LPO. For example, if you're supplying a product of N10,000,000, the Value of the LPO is N10,000,000. I hope it's clear now? I have reduced it to 7.5%.
taiwoakin:
10% of what exactly.
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by daddyrich: 11:46am On May 03, 2017
Have you done the cost and profit analysis. If you take 7.5% how much percentage profit will the supply after delivery?
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by akintadetope(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
u don't have for dry plantain?
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by monteriza(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2017
I think 7.5% is fair enough. Some people collect as much as 30% commission. If you know where to source for cheap products, the commission wouldn't be a problem.
daddyrich:
Have you done the cost and profit analysis. If you take 7.5% how much percentage profit will the supply after delivery?
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by ben4ever(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
Where is your location
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by Dairo55(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2019
Consult for Palm kanel oil (pko)...as many as you want.call me on this number 08034008097
Re: I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies by ogalandlord: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello can you get an lpo for me

(1) (Reply)

Event Decoration/rentals/event Management / Start lending money to people without having a Kobo of your own and get paid. / Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.