Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Am Looking For A Wife, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Looking For A Wife, (1716 Views)

What Are Pocket Friendly Gifts For A Wife Or Girlfriend This Xmas. / Am Looking For Electricians And Electrical Engineers That Do Wiring. Drop Ur Num / In Search Of A WIFE And Not Girl Friend But US Based Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Wife, by 9japlay: 9:09pm On May 02, 2017
Am a young man fully ready to settle down,have experienced so many heart breaks cause i easily fall in love.I have pass through a lot so am here on naira land crying out for true love.Laddies who are ready to get married with the Qualifications should contact me through mail to know more about me. Dont worry,its a secrete in which know one knows you apply for this cause its going to be between your mail and mine.
1.You must be God fearing
2.You must be a graduate with a good job.
3.You must be tolerant to issues\
4.You must be African
5. You must have a real figure 8 shape
6.You must be 5 fit tall
7.Not fat not slim, flat stomach
8.Humble and ready to submit to a man E.tc.
9.any natural skin color

10.Loving and caring
Send me mail with your photo
11.You must be maximum age from 24 to 27

Send you truthful details to my mail ickonrecords@gmail.com

Am going to show real love to you and together we will make a good and lasting family

Re: Am Looking For A Wife, by braine(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2017
Really? In this social media era.
Re: Am Looking For A Wife, by Leeeekeeee: 9:53pm On May 02, 2017
Fair skin only...

Me wan marry too but in a regimented area for now thus using this medium..

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ariaria Police Station Burnt Down / Need For Speed Payback Crack / Foxxymobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.