Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen (33808 Views)

What Are The Best Fonts Out There? (Share Your Homescreen & Font Name) / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by MDCCCXXXII: 12:30pm On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Igando-Isheri road..one of those estates
Diamond Estate, Home Foundation Estate, Good Homes Estate, to name a few. So which one? grin
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Diamond Estate, Home Foundation Estate, Good Homes Estate, to name a few. So which one? grin

One of the 3 you mentioned grin
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by MDCCCXXXII: 12:39pm On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

One of the 3 you mentioned grin
Use to stay in Home Foundation Estate. Someone like you might stay in Diamond Estate. Na dere una type of piple like to stay. grin
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Use to stay in Home Foundation Estate. Someone like you might stay in Diamond Estate. Na dere una type of piple like to stay. grin

My type of people?

Which close in home foundation? wink
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by MDCCCXXXII: 1:03pm On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

My type of people?

Which close in home foundation? wink
F Close. Second to the last house on your right.
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
F Close. Second to the last house on your right.

When did you leave?
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by DlawTECHY(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2017
MrBONE2:
Thanks

The launcher looks small but Mighty

I swear..
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iluvpomo(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2017
masterP042:

Copa del rey is in the bag already. Don't count us out of la liga.
You're talking of trophy? Which European club has won more trophies than us in the past 10 years?
Bros, forget history.... that's for Gunners fans. No club in Europe spends more on player salaries than Barca or RM and so their success is expected - given how other La Liga teams cannot compete due to the unbalanced TV profit sharing of La Liga.
Please don't embarrass your self by talking Copa del Rey .... MSN are not playing in Barca to be chopping that cup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iamprofessork: 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
smallest work..

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iamprofessork: 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
Tesley:
So here's mine
sorry abeg wats d make of ur icon pack please?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iamprofessork: 7:42pm On May 06, 2017
Godvilla:
u can only get it on a Xiaomi device kiss
baba ur notification bar signals are off the hook I must confess..u try..it's rooted ryt? plus u used flat style status bars right?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2017
iamprofessork:

baba ur notification bar signals are off the hook I must confess..u try..it's rooted ryt? plus u used flat style status bars right?
Root access = NO
Flat style status = No

It's a mixture of two themse, customised to my taste by me.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by DlawTECHY(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2017
Godvilla:
Root access = NO
Flat style status = No

Bros how did you apply the edge curve

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by krozay(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2017
iluvpomo:

Bros, forget history.... that's for Gunners fans. No club in Europe spends more on player salaries than Barca or RM and so their success is expected - given how other La Liga teams cannot compete due to the unbalanced TV profit sharing of La Liga.
Please don't embarrass your self by talking Copa del Rey .... MSN are not playing in Barca to be chopping that cup grin grin
dat na lie man UTD is still the best paid football club in the world -both players and coaches salaries

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iluvpomo(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2017
krozay:
dat na lie man UTD is still the best paid football club in the world -both players and coaches salaries
True but they are in damage control mode and so have the highest wage bill just this year.
It should drop once they offload that caterpillar called Wayne Rooney grin
RM and Barca consistently have the highest payrolls year after year. They are the kings of football in the league and take all the money of La Liga ... the rest of la Liga teams then share the breadcrumbs.
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by masterP042(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2017
iluvpomo:

U should tell that to Madrid who has only gotten 1 la liga since 2009.
Of recent, which team has been more successful than barcelona? No matter the team u support it can't be compared with the Catalans cool
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by iluvpomo(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2017
masterP042:

U should tell that to Madrid who has only gotten 1 la liga since 2009.
Of recent, which team has been more successful than barcelona? No matter the team u support it can't be compared with the Catalans cool
Yes, even RM has not gotten return on their investment in the past, I agree. I am not discussing Barca's history here. I am discussing this season and it has been a failure for Barca's huge investment.
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Maro4u(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
MrBONE2:
Pls which launcher is this
sorry for late reply it's buzz launcher
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Floridax(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2017
Godvilla:
Root access = NO
Flat style status = No

bro how did u get the side edge feature ?
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Mr2kay3: 1:55pm On May 07, 2017
Hassan080196:

My respect go for Samsung... iPhone,hmm, still struggling to meet up with Sammy. Tho, iPhone is also better than every other androids.
As far as I can download movies via idownloader iPhone is boss
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
Floridax:
bro how did u get the side edge feature ?
Xiaomi MI Max has a 2.5D glass edge though not as obvious as 3.5D.
But my customised theme made it very obvious.
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by DlawTECHY(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
Godvilla:
Xiaomi MI Max has a 2.5D glass edge though not as obvious as 3.5D.
But my customised theme made it very obvious.

Ohhhh.. Which theme did you use
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by biggmusty(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
My newest setup

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by jworos(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2017
Simple

1 Like

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by OGeeKush(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by krozay(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2017
Mine

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by chuksp09(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2017
Micheezy7:
Mine
Which phone?
Launcher and theme?
Is ur phone rooted?
Too much questions, i know.. .
Pls answer.. .pls
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Hansbireo(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2017
edwapkalmeed:
HTC

Name of ur device
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by Prince3d(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
I just love it simple.

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by wheezyoung(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2017
Here...
iPhone what?
Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by ImYourJude(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
Background designed by me, hit signature link for urz

Re: Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen by wheezyoung(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2017
Mr2kay3:
Andriod everywhere haba
what iPhone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots Java And Symbian / Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Facebook Is Monitoring Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.