Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

[WATCH VIDEO] Pounded Yam And Egusi – The Secret Of My Success Says Anthony Josh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [WATCH VIDEO] Pounded Yam And Egusi – The Secret Of My Success Says Anthony Josh (351 Views)

Roy Jones Jr. Says Anthony Joshua Shouldn’t Fight Andy Ruiz Jr. Next / Lone Accident As Truck Two Rear Tyre Pulls Out Of Its Body At Anthony, Lagos / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[WATCH VIDEO] Pounded Yam And Egusi – The Secret Of My Success Says Anthony Josh by Basilita123(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2017
Pounded Yam, Eba and Egusi, Secret Of My Success, says British and Nigerian heavyweight title Boxer, Anthony Joshuasmiley

British and Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has revealed in an interview with Oma Akatugba that eating Nigerian staple, eba and egusi is the secret to his success.

He disclosed this to the sports journalist and CEO of Sportsbrand.

“Very humbled and not just for myself, but for the people that have worked with me, so it is important that I can only repay by achieving things in the ring,” he said.

“My heart is with Nigeria, my heart is with Britain, I’m a Nigerian by blood, yes… Eating eba with egusi is the secret of success.”

When asked about his connection with Nigeria, Joshua said he would meet the governor of his state back in Nigeria to help the people.

“I’m even trying out to CONTINUE TO WATCH THE LIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW

(1) (Reply)

A Coated Object / DSS Seeks Court Order To Detain Ifeanyi Ubah For Two Weeks / Chisos! Who Made This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.