Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money (2202 Views)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by caprock(m): 2:40am On May 03, 2017
I have noticed that female police officers always stay under the bridge in Ikeja near computer village to harass flashy car owners. Many vehicles pass through that place but they only stop jeeps. Every time i pass there they stop me. Last saturday incident was very annoying and we went to the station where they started demanding for 20 thousand naira that my vehicle papers were expired. I had an important appointment and had to give them 5000 naira to let me go. Calling on the public to continue to expose them. I made a mistake not to take pictures.

1 Like

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Nobody: 2:43am On May 03, 2017
Very important notice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Nobody: 2:44am On May 03, 2017
Na traffic department be that. Unless my paper expire or he no complete na him i go give those ones my money.

5000 naira for nothing, you must be very rich o abi your paper nor complete?

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by consultancy: 2:54am On May 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
Na traffic department be that. Unless my paper expire or he no complete na him i go give those ones my money.

5000 naira for nothing, you must be very rich o abi your paper nor complete?

he just sed his vehicle particulars wer expired. so he paid fr an offence commited

1 Like

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Jaabioro(m): 3:03am On May 03, 2017
Next time take pictures and make other prove available, your paper expired or you just decided to let go ?
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Flatties: 3:07am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
Next time take pictures and make other prove available, your paper expired or you just decided to let go ?

Ode! You lack home and school training.
Prove ko Grove ni grin

Mumu forming sabi

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Jaabioro(m): 3:13am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Ode! You lack home and school training.
Prove ko Grove ni grin

Mumu forming sabi
So I have made a bad suggestions that demanded insults..
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Flatties: 3:16am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:

Next time make your suggestion in pidgin or insibidi
It will save us the headache from your incessant shelling.

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Jaabioro(m): 3:24am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Next time make your suggestion in pidgin or insibidi
It will save us the headache from your incessant shelling.
What is bad in telling you, to get some evidences.. how many people will believe you, the best.... is to ignored your so call wisdom.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Flatties: 3:26am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
What is bad in telling you, to get some evidences.. how many people will believe you, the best.... is to ignored your so call wisdom.

grin
LWKMD.
pay me tuition fees so I can school you.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by TPAND(f): 4:09am On May 03, 2017
Same as one told me I look too young to drive at that computer village. Said he doubts the authenticity of my Liecense.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by kimond101: 5:21am On May 03, 2017
caprock:
I have noticed that female police officers always stay under the bridge in Ikeja near computer village to harass flashy car owners. Many vehicles pass through that place but they only stop jeeps. Every time i pass there they stop me. Last saturday incident was very annoying and we went to the station where they started demanding for 20 thousand naira that my vehicle papers were expired. I had an important appointment and had to give them 5000 naira to let me go. Calling on the public to continue to expose them. I made a mistake not to take pictures.

This happened to me as well at Ikeja underbridge. The female police woman is lightskinned right?
She was even able to get me cause some of my papers had expired without me knowing. She demanded for money.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Dfinex(f): 5:34am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:

he is making reference to your wrong spelling of PROOFS.....not necessarily the suggestion u raised.

cheers.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Bitterleafsoup: 5:47am On May 03, 2017
If you take her pic and make it go viral she will be fired.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by caprock(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2017
I will take their pictures and put it on this thread. I was thinking it was a joke until i got to the station and other police officers came out and told me to write a statement . I refused to write any statement.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by onitshaman: 6:04am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
Ode u go school oshodi boy
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Nobody: 6:04am On May 03, 2017
Y some people just dey post gbagaun for midnight abi na baba instructions
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Jaabioro(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2017
Dfinex:

he is making reference to your wrong spelling of PROOFS.....not necessarily the suggestion u raised.

cheers.
Have you read his vituperative submission ..
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by nenergy(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2017
You too complete your papers, don't go be them a valid reason to delay you.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by boss1310(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
get legitimate and up-to-date papers and police will always avoid you
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by whao: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
Where have it become police mandate to check papers. Next time they stop any of you, challenge them head on and tell them you know the law and act governing police.

I once met one police woman in Jos who requested for my papers and I ask her on what ground, she said who ate you to question my duty, I told her with no apology to her never to ever stop stopped this car again or else I will pull her off that uniform. She then call other colleagues of hers, I refused to go down the car and after listening to all their gabbage troubles. I ask them to tell me where it in the police act that one of their mandate is to offer or renew car papers when it expired? They all stood still as I lecture them. I told its good to advice any car user if their papers expired but not forcing to your station cos' their papers expired.

They Later thank me as I jummmmmm offfff.
Re: Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money by Dfinex(f): 7:40pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Jaabioro post=56154945]Have you read his vituperative submission ..[/quo

Mtcheeew. ...be here and be speaking grammar na, wetiƄ concern me sef.

(1) (Reply)

WICKED!!!!! Lady's Br*st Cut Off For Stealing (graphic Photo) / Two Groups Of Olosho Stripped Themselves Unclad While Fighting for Money. Video / Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.