Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

£7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / £7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! (985 Views)

Sorry Chelsea As Emery Ready To Sign Arsenal £27.5 Million Defender / MGI Scrabble Premier League Gets Fresh Innovations, 7 MILLION Cash Prizes. / Lennart Johansson Dies At Age 89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

£7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! by honsaint(m): 6:35am On May 03, 2017
With this little statistics i think Gary Cahil is a bit better than Pogba base on the number of Goals per game this season. Pogba has played more games with fewer goals compare to Gary Cahil. Also we should not forget that goals are very important in the game of football.

Re: £7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! by Nbote(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Dats how some of u will jus b making silly comparisons.. Comparing a defender and a midfielder.. I'm guessing u're a Chelsea fan so based on dis logic of urs Marcos Alonso is beta than Ngolo Kante, Victor Moses and David Luiz combined because he has as more goals dan dey do abi? Or Pedro is beta than Kante because he has scored far more goals in fewer games too ryt? Pogba no doubt hasn't justified his price tag so far but yet dis is his first full season in d league.. I'm not a fan of his show off and flamboyant style of play but comparing him with a defender and Cahill at dat is funny..

2 Likes

Re: £7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! by IamOrion(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
Nbote:
Dats how some of u will jus b making silly comparisons.. Comparing a defender and a midfielder.. I'm guessing u're a Chelsea fan so based on dis logic of urs Marcos Alonso is beta than Ngolo Kante, Victor Moses and David Luiz combined because he has as more goals dan dey do abi? Or Pedro is beta than Kante because he has scored far more goals in fewer games too ryt? Pogba no doubt hasn't justified his price tag so far but yet dis is his first full season in d league.. I'm not a fan of his show off and flamboyant style of play but comparing him with a defender and Cahill at dat is funny..
God bless you bro. You get sense
Re: £7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! by wesleyfranklin(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2017
LOL...Stupid and bias post. Paul Pogba is a midfielder and so far he is the best passer in the league (midfielder). you can check that stat too.
Re: £7 million Defender vs £89 Million Midfielder ! by hernandson(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2017
op knows nothing about football,do you know how many chances pogba have created this season? man united have the high attempt on goal this season than they ever had,and also than all the teams in EPL. the converted ratio is just low. so swerve...just some folks who knows nothing about Chelsea coming here to brag. balderdash

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Joins Jose Mourinho In Mocking Antonio Conte's Tactics At Chelsea / Fellaini In Man United Squad Amid Galatasaray Link / Describe How You're Feeling About The Return Of 'Proper Football'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.