Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland (592 Views)

The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by oladoja1(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2017
Please Muslim brothers and sisters, just don't mind this guy or bother to answer him again. Their is freedom of speech let him speaks d way he likes, if u wanna win souls for Christ u don't need to insult them or their faith, Jesus never did that

Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by Wilgrea7(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
cc: Albhagdadi
Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:12am On May 03, 2017
oladoja1:
Please Muslim brothers and sisters, just don't mind this guy or bother to answer him again. Their is freedom of speech let him speaks d way he likes, if u wanna win souls for Christ u don't need to insult them or their faith, Jesus never did that
Sorry bro, your Islamic terrorists have already stopped answering me cos they cant counter the valid expository of Islamic deceptions I always out forward.

One good thing achieved so far is that they've all been scared to open anti-christian threads, unlike before when they roamed the religion section freely by bashing Christianity. They've now been chased back to the hell hole called Islamic section.
Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by oladoja1(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Sorry bro, your Islamic terrorists have already stopped answering me cos they cant counter the valid expository of Islamic deceptions I always out forward.

One good thing achieved so far is that they've all been scared to open anti-christian threads, unlike before when they roamed the religion section freely by bashing Christianity. They've now been chased back to the hell hole called Islamic section.
ok

1 Like

Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by true2god: 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Funny guy.
Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by geoworldedu: 7:28pm On May 03, 2017
Christians and Muslims. Na dem dem. What's my bizness? undecided
Re: Look At Albhagdadi Profile On Nairaland by PhuckJesus666: 1:12am On May 04, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/R4aIJvx.jpg

The treacherous murderous rapist paedophile almighty prophet of god, everyone!

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Be? Tribal Mark Or Trade Mark (photos) / Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. / Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.