Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please (1616 Views)

Infiniti Fx 35 Or 45.....it's There Any Problem With The Ride / Final Got The Ride / Please What Is Wrong With V6 Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by chloedogie(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2017
Good morning family. I have this Honda 2004 EDO I want to buy for my wife but it came with a V6 engine. When you say a car is sharp and swet then it is this car. The engine is superb you could barely hear it running. Also the transmission is 100% sweet. But I have never been a fan of a V6 ride in any model outside TOYOTA. What is your take on V6 HONDA. Also the car came with a mileage of 201,000km. Buying it for my wife. I need info from people that have a know about the V6 especially of EOD. And as regards the shaft regular problem, I don't have issues with that, I will always take a preventive measure as regards the maintenance of that very ''BUT''. thanks.

Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2017
chloedogie:
Good morning family. I have this Honda 2004 EDO I want to buy for my wife but it came with a V6 engine. When you say a car is sharp and swet then it is this car. The engine is superb you could barely hear it running. Also the transmission is 100% sweet. But I have never been a fan of a V6 ride in any model outside TOYOTA. What is your take on V6 HONDA. Also the car came with a mileage of 201,000km. Buying it for my wife. I need info from people that have a know about the V6 especially of EOD. And as regards the shaft regular problem, I don't have issues with that, I will always take a preventive measure as regards the maintenance of that very ''BUT''. thanks.
it's a lovely car but I prefer Hyundai because of design
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by chloedogie(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2017
lofty900:
it's a lovely car but I prefer Hyundai because of design

Not talking about the body sir. just want to have an idea of the engine. how reliable. is the V6 problematic or not?
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2017
chloedogie:

Not talking about the body sir. just want to have an idea of the engine. how reliable. is the V6 problematic or not?

it's a reliable car and v6 or v8 has nothing to do with problematic, it has to do with power and fuel economy that's why v8 engines are used in SUV. The car is not problematic
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 03, 2017
lofty900:
it's a reliable car and v6 or v8 has nothing to do with problematic, it has to do with power and fuel economy that's why v8 engines are used in SUV. The car is not problematic

Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 03, 2017
greenhulk:

what?
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by diportivo: 2:25pm On May 03, 2017
lofty900:

even the 2017 Prado that we see everyday comes with the 2.7L 2TR-FE I4 engine

V8 isn't exclusive to SUV or vice versa
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by engineerpatrick: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
Honda is a good product but i will advice you go with your Mechanic to check the vehicle very well (check engine lights and more especially access it with his machine to know the status of that vehicle). Since its second hand use. To me its a nice, easy to maintain and one of best car i like to work on. Simple ride to drive, buy it if ok
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
My brother, if you like the car, buy it. If any issue comes up with the car engine in the distant future, you are more likely to replace the engine than overhaul it (Mechanics kinda run away from engines with more than 4-cylinders because overhauling them is more tedious and the wrong idea that they consume more fuel / oil). grin

If the engine was prone to faults, you would have heard of multiple recalls related to the vehicle from developed countries.
Re: Honda Eod 2004 With V6 Engine. How Good Is The Ride Please by chloedogie(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2017
Thanks everyone. Forgot to say that the mileage has gone to 210,000km. V6 engine.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Convertible Honda Ankara For 1.5million Naira Only (photo) / Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen / Toyota Avalon Snatched At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.