Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Social Media10 Commandments Of Love - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Social Media10 Commandments Of Love (448 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Beigns / Fupre Student Drinks Sniper Because Of Love. / 10 Commandments For Every Success Oriented Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Social Media10 Commandments Of Love by cross2crown(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2017
I was a regular visitors of NL as a guest for years.I last year and this would be my first post.I hope it makes FP.It has the potential to.Following the obvious lack of decorum on social media,I thought to craft this.I hope you find it humorous yet educating.

I am old school and unapologetic about it. Everyone become old school with time.I appreciate and admire the potentials of the new school and I try so hard to adapt.However, I appeal to be left out on some of their activities and expressions.My school is so old,it is refusing to sink.
1.My birthday is around the corner,please don't wish me happy 'WOMB ESCAPE'.I consider mums' womb a fortress and not a prison.
2.If you love me,kindly say so.I find the expression 'I HEART you' too ridiculous. The heart is a part of the body while love is an emotion. My biology teacher is dead but his impact lives on.
3.Pls don't tag me with those pictures where u turn your back to the camera with emphasis on your bum.Aside being married, I look forward more to having lunch with Chimamanda Adichie than with Kim Kardashian .
4.Unless you danced to Michael Jacksons' THRILLER ,Madonnas' LA ISLA BONITA, and Billy Oceans' CARIEBBEAN QUEEN still gives you the chill,please don't call me your nigger or your hommie. I am not that ' exposed'.Calling me your 'daddy' may be more appropriate.lol
5..Please don't tag me to pictures where you attack your 'haters'.In my generation ,we call people to discuss and resolve issues or better still force them to return by our success and accomplishments.
6.I find 'pepper dem gang' a very witty and funny expression and I like it.Dont use my picture and yours to 'pepper them'.I may need 'them' tomorrow. I won't want 'them' to pour me pepper soup when i need 'them' rather than serve me that with a chilled bottle of malt.
7.Every picture you tag me must have your body especially breast covered.The size, colour,looks etc is not my business if am not your child or your husband.The human eyes seem to have signed a pact with an exposed breast.-They always go there !.
8.Don't bore me with how much church was fun today and how the power of God came down .Tag me with what you did for your neighbour as a result of the impartation you received.
9.Don't sap my reading energy with your announcements of Islam being the religion of peace.I go through your timeline and comments to see how peaceful you 'yourself' are because you are a part of it.
10.Don't find this post offensive or oppressive, if you flout any of these,I won't block or unfriend you. I consider you as one from whom I would learn alot.I appreciate you and hope for a mutually beneficial social media friendhip.
#Letusbreakbread #Everyonebecomeoldschoolwithtime
My 10 Commandments of Love.
~Akoji Austine Obaje;The BreadBreaker!~
Re: My Social Media10 Commandments Of Love by Abee79(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I have something to say about this post but . . .

(1) (Reply)

Female Final Year Student Dies After Final Exam In Maiduguri / Examgood H31-311-ENU Huawei Hcna-transmission Exam Dumps Online / JAMB: Change Of Course Of Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.