Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. (4230 Views)

Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2017
Trouble suffocates me. Worry entangles me. By night I can't sleep, by day I can't rest. The burden of suffering is intolerable. Where is God? Does He know, or are my prayers heard only by the wall? Is He near, or somewhere distant, only watching?
If It hurt enough to ask such questions, don't I deserve an answer.
Some people think that I don't. I'm sick, dying and have been deserted, they try to shush me. Their intentions may be good, but they are hard to bear. "Don't question God's ways; He might hear you." In my cry of anguish, don't I want Him to hear me? "It's probably for your own good." If I'm to be tormented for my own good, don't I get a say in the matter? "I'm sure there's a good reason." No doubt there is, but did I ask for a philosophical explanation? What I asked is "Where is God?"

Even worse are the people who say, "You're being unfair to God. It isn't His fault. If He could have kept your trouble from happening, He would have, but He couldn't. God is just as helpless as you are, and He weeps to see your sorrow." No. If God is really God, then He could have stopped it; if I'm suffering, then He could have stopped it but didn't. I may be baffled by Him, I may be frustrated by Him, but the God I want to hear from is the God who rules the world. I'm not interested in a God who is "not responsible."

Has God forgotten me? Does He hate me? Why does He seem to hide Himself? I am weary of my comforters, tired of His defenders. I want God to answer me in person. If only I could state my case before Him and hear His answer!
I wish I could say I believe in Jesus and that he loves me, but I no longer believe that. I've been through a lot of tragedy and now I find myself wondering if God even exists. If God loves me, why doesn't he show it?

I'm So Tired Of Struggling, I have been poor my whole life. i often feel like i don't fit in. Everything i see, read , or hear about is geared towards the middle or upper classes . The working poor are simply ignored.
I moved out on my own at 20 years old due to a bad family situation. Now at the verge of dropping out of school. Want to study but can't concentrate
I have, at times , resorting to selling my possessions and even blood to feed.

Being so broke often compromises my ideals. There's no room for ideals in my checkbook..
I 'm tired of struggling just to get by. Life Sucks being broke...

Time to push the "self-preservation" button.
Is there anyone out there with meaningful info on how to become a Satanist or join some occult group that can make me rich?
Heard I could sell my soul to the Devil and become rich.. Please anyone with an info or is in one should contact me.
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by ellagabs(f): 8:56am On May 03, 2017
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by HungerBAD: 8:57am On May 03, 2017
Mountain of Fire and Miracles

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2017
Visit joyofsatan.com
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by hahn(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Mountain of Fire and Miracles

He said he wants to be rich, not a church rat undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
Olboy no jonze oh...

anything you wan join na commitment..

you dey very free like this.. na you by yourself wan go tie yourself put..

who no go know no..

if e bad.. buy lappie enter street.. dem maga still dey pay.

but giving your life to Jesus and staying steadfast win am.. and e sure pass.

e work pass street n magic.. try am.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by ipreach: 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
lolz grin
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 03, 2017
Transferring from one fantasy to another fantasy isn't a good move.

Everything(good or bad) that happened to you is only a result of you and others(if they take part in it).
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
I can help you to succeed. Free of charge.

Just answer my questions straight and do what I say.

What do you say?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by goldenceo1: 7:40pm On May 03, 2017
MrAlfa:
I can help you to succeed. Free of charge.
Just answer my questions straight and do what I say.
What do you say?

MrAlfa what's the question?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 9:39pm On May 03, 2017
goldenceo1:

MrAlfa what's the question?

What exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by ponzihater33: 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
Seek God truthfully and he was answer u
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2017
MrAlfa:

I just want to be rich..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
ponzihater33:
Seek God truthfully and he was answer u

Thanks but I think I am done doing that..
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Teensway:
Visit joyofsatan.com

I think I need more than just a site. Can you mentor me? Can we talk?
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by breadtom: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
MrAlfa:

can you also help me?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 8:17am On May 04, 2017
lordMac80:

I just want to be rich..

Good.
But how?
What do you want to do in life? What do you want to be?
A businessman? A politician? A doctor? What?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 8:18am On May 04, 2017
breadtom:
can you also help me?

If you are willing to do what it takes.
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2017
MrAlfa:

Good.
But how?
What do you want to do in life? What do you want to be?
A businessman? A politician? A doctor? What?

A businessman. Is it possible I talk to you privately as well there are some things I will like you to know.
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
lordMac80:

A businessman. Is it possible I talk to you privately as well there are some things I will like you to know.

Everything is possible.

However let's concentrate on helping you become a successful businessman.

What type of business do you want to do?
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by lordMac80(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2017
MrAlfa:

Everything is possible.
However let's concentrate on helping you become a successful businessman.
What type of business do you want to do?
I have always like the transportation business
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by breadtom: 9:40am On May 04, 2017
Am willing, if I may ask what does it takes, here is my email chiboy1928@yahoo.com
MrAlfa:

If you are willing to do what it takes.
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by goldenceo1: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
MrAlfa:

I believe LordMac08 as already answered the question.

so what's the way forward now?

Please kindly respond to PM or better still drop your number in ur signature. you can delete/remove it from your signature after getting the notification here that it has been seen. Thanks
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
lordMac80:

I think I need more than just a site. Can you mentor me? Can we talk?
I'm not a satanist o. You can ask demigods666 for mentorship.
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 1:49pm On May 04, 2017
lordMac80:

I have always like the transportation business

Good.

Do you want a general advice or a step by step hand holding guide?

It's up to you. I can give you a general advice about how rich people made it and ask you to do likewise. You will succeed if you do.

I can guide you through it but it's a longer process and requires patience. You will still succeed.

Note one thing: To get rich fast, there are only 3 ways: lottery, criminal activity or inheritance.

To get rich slow, you need a plan.

Choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by MrAlfa: 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
goldenceo1:

I believe LordMac08 as already answered the question.

so what's the way forward now?

Please kindly respond to PM or better still drop your number in ur signature. you can delete/remove it from your signature after getting the notification here that it has been seen. Thanks

I can't even have a signature. Something is wrong.

Seun, what is this?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by breadtom: 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
You are yet to reply me!
MrAlfa:

I can't even have a signature. Something is wrong.

Seun, what is this?
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
wey una dey na make una come continue the comments please

I want to be part of everything

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by permit(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
mr op, wat if those u makin the money for are required from u to get rich? Ples consider the choice u make, u either decipline ur thoughts now or regret later. Sory if i made wrong assertion btw question....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by permit(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2017
Okoh1:
wey una dey na make una come continue the comments please

I want to be part of everything
Always eager for self destruction
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
permit:
Always eager for self destruction

you have no idea what self destruction is..

please retrace yourself back to your world of fulfilment while others seek where they belong
Re: I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
if looking for what you and your kids will eat and survive is what you mean by self destruction, then i eargerly await the destruction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love That Man Of Galilee, For He Has Done So Very Much For Me / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.