Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Live Streaming Is The Next Big Thing (facebok, Twitter, Instagram Live) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live Streaming Is The Next Big Thing (facebok, Twitter, Instagram Live) (395 Views)

Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria / Before The Next Big Brother Naija / How To Setup Your Own Internet Tv/live Streaming 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Streaming Is The Next Big Thing (facebok, Twitter, Instagram Live) by oshaga(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2017
Things are advancing at a very fast pace. Nigeria is really try hard to keep up. Live streaming is what is on board now. It is almost taken over even webinars. YES! that is just the plain truth. Today you can now live stream on facebook, instagram, youtube, twitter, etc to mention a few. These are the networks common to us in Nigeria and relevant to your audience.

I have set up live streaming for a number of companies at very affordable prices, and I discover that awesome good it has done for them especially Churches. Live streaming is damn powerful. I just went for a live streaming course on streaming to mobile apps and it was awesome knowing that this can be monetized. I cannot exhaust the power and advantage of live streaming enough to every company and business.

Imagine a church raise a million naira from live streaming in less than two months. That's massive right. Drop your inquiries below if you wish to learn the right way to livestream coz using your mobile phones won't help.
#webtechie #whyteabraham #golivepro

(1) (Reply)

Both Sides Come Into The Match On / Red Carpet Moments From The Official Launch Of Harrysong's Record Label / The Will Kill You At Your Homes,nnamdi Kanu Reveals Those Behind Anambra Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.