Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Win The best Camera phone This May - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Win The best Camera phone This May (924 Views)

Drop Unedited Picture Of Your Phone Let's See The Best Camera / Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Orator2383: 9:33am On May 03, 2017
Workers’ day is celebrated once in a year in Nigeria, and it is done with best moods. On this special day TECNO Mobile has decided to rewards workers by giving them the Camon CX. This sends a different kind of message to me, because it goes to show how ‘philanthropical’ a company can be. Usually, most giveaways are done for the sake of promotions, especially the ones done during the Christmas periods, one would not think even workers can be rewarded. This is why I believe so much in the giveaway, and I am definitely participating. You should too.

The activity which is tagged #MyCXHustle started on the 30th April and is still ongoing but the deadline for entry is 5th May so hurry up for a chance to win the new Camon CX.

The Camon CX sports a 5.5 inch IPS screen, FHD display, 16MP front and rear camera with dual flashlight, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM (expandable to 128GB), Octa-core processor, HiOS based on Android 7.0 Android Nougat, 3,200mAh battery, etc.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WORKERS DAY ACTIVITY

• Take a selfie with your most important work tool
• Facebook: To submit your entry on Facebook, click to the workers’ day post on Facebook and submit your entry as a comment. Like and share the Facebook post for your entry to be valid.
• Instagram and Twitter: Post your worker’s day selfie to Instagram or twitter using the hashtag #MyCXHustle, tag and follow @TecnoMobileng for your entry to be valid.
• Invite your friends and families to share, like and retweet your picture
• The most creative, fun and interesting post stands a chance of winning a Camon CX
• Three winners will be picked across all platforms
• The Promo will run from 30th April – 5TH May
• Terms and Conditions Apply

Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2017
Will like to win one for wifey
Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Dandsome: 10:37am On May 03, 2017
Okay but this one you're using the picture of a cartoon doctor, hope no be only doctors una de eye so?
Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by FellaL: 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
I saw this on twitter on Monday. no time. I don participate o
Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Techm8: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
FellaL:
I saw this on twitter on Monday. no time. I don participate o
I saw it too. So many Interesting hustle tools on display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Abdstrakt(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Nice..Who better to reward than workers.

1 Like

Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Abdstrakt(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay but this one you're using the picture of a cartoon doctor, hope no be only doctors una de eye so?
Any body that has a work tool can participate, except maybe oloshos. I don't think Twitter, Facebook or Instagram will let them post their work tool grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by TappGroupNG: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Kai. I want this phone o
Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by FellaL: 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
Techm8:

I saw it too. So many Interesting hustle tools on display.

I'm still waiting for a sex worker to out up her own tools cheesy
Re: How To Win The best Camera phone This May by Orator2383: 7:28am On May 08, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Kai. I want this phone o
Hope you participated in the contest?

(1) (Reply)

iPhones for sale / Mid-range Phone Between 20-25k / Very Clean Almost New Tecno Droidpad 7A1 For Sale@25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.