Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Secret Book Of The Elohim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Book Of The Elohim (944 Views)

The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 10:39am On May 03, 2017
**** BOOKELOHIM ****

SOPHIA'S CONFESSION

Chapter 1.

1. Deep inside, i feel sad. To where as my wisdom gone?
2. Out of loneliness, i created a son. I thought i found joy but i was wrong.
3. He was as bright as a thousand stars. His head was fierce like that of a lion and his body shaped like that of a serpent.
4. I thought he was perfect until greediness was found in him. I drove him from my abode before he corrupts it.
5. I named him Yahoweboth which means: "One who murders his mother". I covered him with a dark cloud because anyone who sees him must die.
6. Before i and my brother Christ could restrain him, he already made for himself 12 brothers and thousands of demons.
7. I feel sad because i lost my son to his selfish desire.
8. I feel sad because i created a monster who hungers for power.
9. He taste for blood and won't stop for he claims: "There's no any other god except me".
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 11:37am On May 03, 2017
Chapter 2.

1. The name of his brothers were: Odin; who he placed in charge of war; Atum; who he gave the power of creation; Marduk; who was incharge of genetic engineering; Xango; who he gave power of destruction; Horus; He gave unlimited wisdom; Hades; He gave power of death.
2. Erangi; He gave power of imaginations; Ogun; He gave the talent of craftmanship;
3. Saytan; He made his musician; Eledumare also known as Zeus and Amadioha; he made their captain; Legis known as Allah; He made incharge of blood;
4. Amba; he made incharge of diseases. He was satisfied with his brothers.
5. The universe was not created by Yahoweboth but by the true one.
6. Yahoweboth sent his brothers to expand his territory.
7. He ordered his brothers to fill up the planets with creations.
8. Ogun designed any creation Erangi thought of, Marduk programmed the dna and Atum gave life to it.
9. The earth was filled up and in those days the homo-erectus lived on earth.
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Chapter 3.

1. Yahoweboth visited earth and left his home. He brought his musician Saytan with him.
2. The earth was beautiful and the homos were very strong.
3. Yahoweboth decided to have for himself a garden. He planted the garden at the east of Eden.
4. He wanted workers at his garden but none of his brothers volunteered neither did the homos.
5. Yahoweboth ordered Marduk to modify the dna of an homo.
6. Marduk created a new homo who would work for Yahoweboth.
7. Yahoweboth ordered the new homo called Adamah not to have sex with anyone.
8. Marduk created an helper for Adamah, Adamah named the helper "Evus".
9. They were nothing but slaves.
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Wilgrea7(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
And i thought it was something meaningful... the struggle is real
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:
And i thought it was something meaningful... the struggle is real
What struggle? these are the words of Sophia not me. I'll continue as soon i receive more revelations.
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
Who's Sophia
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
sirevee:
Who's Sophia
Holy Spirit. A self-generated spirit from the true one.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
please bro, stop this and find something more profitable to do... The bible is complete and every revelations needed are in it. Stop being an Anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
Chapter 4.

1. Yahoweboth would visit other places during the day and come back to check the garden at evening.
2. He would order saytan to supervise the works of Adamah and Evus when he was out.
3. Saytan fell in love with Evus and saw that she was beautiful.
4. He knew Yahoweboth had ordered them not to have sex but Saytan had pity on them.
5. His pity was filled with his lustful desires.
6. On the 100th day of Yahoweboth stay on earth, he had a feast at the north of Shinar.
7. Saytan refused to attend the feast but rather remained at the garden.
8. When everyone was out of Eden, Saytan saw Evus uprooting weeds at the garden nakedly, his lust came over him once again.
9. He told Evus about Yahoweboth's wickedness and he slept with her.
10. Adamah watched them from a far.
11. When Adamah came back, Evus seduce him into having sex with her.
12. Adamah saw the pleasure in it and had sex with her again and again.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
I thought someone said Yahweh was Saytan. as his doctrine's proposes
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin hahahaha hahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahhahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahhahahahhaha

Op, this is nothing but writings from the pit of Hell.. The demons can write anything just to brainwash the gullible ones. Read the book of Enoch and get sense. Hahahaha
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 5:32pm On May 04, 2017
Tosinex:
grin grin grin hahahaha hahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahhahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahhahahahhaha

Op, this is nothing but writings from the pit of Hell.. The demons can write anything just to brainwash the gullible ones. Read the book of Enoch and get sense. Hahahaha
What i speak are not my words. Guy no come derail my thread o.

Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by OtemAtum: 5:41pm On May 04, 2017
Lol
cheesy
Following
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 5:53pm On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Lol cheesy Following
You are welcome
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by ApoElohim: 6:24pm On May 04, 2017
Chapter 5

1. And when Yahoweboth came back, he noticed Evus not working.
2. He asked her: "Evus, why have you stopped working at this time but Adamah is still working." and Evus replied: "Lord Yahowe, your servant thinks this work is too much on her."
3. Yahoweboth noticed the rebellion in her, he immediately had a meeting with his brothers.
4. "She has known good and bad like us, who among us broke the oath; that we shall never have sex with the slaves?"
5. None among them answered. Therefore, Horus casted a lot and it fell on Saytan.
6. Yahoweboth was filled with rage and wanted to destroy Saytan but was stopped by Odin and the remaining ones except Legis(Allah), Hades and Amba.
7. War broke out among them between Yahoweboth and the other 9 brothers.
8. Marduk took the woman and the man to the land of Ethiopia and protected them.
9. Yahoweboth and his team were defeated. He ran to Arguet located at the south pole.
10. Odin and Saytan did not stop but pursued Yahoweboth to the land of Arguet.
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by dazzlingd(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
wonders shall never end, did you derive your motivation from Otem?
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
dazzlingd:
wonders shall never end, did you derive your motivation from Otem?
That's his mentor
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by dazzlingd(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2017
sirevee:
That's his mentor
make the guy no try am o, he go just run mad. How otem managed to put together his doctrine from beginning till now remains the most recent wonder of the modern world
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
dazzlingd:

make the guy no try am o, he go just run mad. How otem managed to put together his doctrine from beginning till now remains the most recent wonder of the modern world
There's a motivating force behind OtemAtum's doctrine(I call it The theory of UFOs... don't mean to sound rude..lol) but u tell you this day that such doctrine would not stand the test of time...
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by dazzlingd(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
sirevee:

There's a motivating force behind OtemAtum's doctrine(I call it The theory of UFOs... don't mean to sound rude..lol) but u tell you this day that such doctrine would not stand the test of time...
don't be so sure, things like this may not be popular in our time but never miss the bigger picture, don't make a mistake to underestimate. If he could even make a printed copy of this, you will be surprised with the level of popularity he might achieve within a short time, foreigners might even welcome it more. I was surprised about a month ago when a colleague mentioned about his doctrine, I never knew he had gone that far. The op is a clear example of someone already picking interest in his doctrines
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
dazzlingd:

don't be so sure, things like this may not be popular in our time but never miss the bigger picture, don't make a mistake to underestimate. If he could even make a printed copy of this, you will be surprised with the level of popularity he might achieve within a short time, foreigners might even welcome it more. I was surprised about a month ago when a colleague mentioned about his doctrine, I never knew he had gone that far. The op is a clear example of someone already picking interest in his doctrines

It is a normal thing to see the work of Satan moving rapidly through the the nook and corners of world and that is because for now he rules the world(though doesn't have dominion over all things ) but surely a time will come when he would surely looose his hold..

One thing about the devil is that HE ALWAYS FAIL especially with matter concerning the Almighty Jehovah God'd word.. remember he said it in his word that heaven and earth shall pass away rather than his word not come to pass.
Re: The Secret Book Of The Elohim by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
ApoElohim:
What i speak are not my words. Guy no come derail my thread o.
guy I no derail your thread oo, am just contributing. Many of these books I've read! But them no tally, giving different account that leads to nothing! Demons are very good in lying and boasting!

(1) (Reply)

Catholics All Over The World Today Marks The Centinary Of Our Lady Of Fatima / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Why Anglicans Don't Do Wedding During Lenten Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.