Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Need A Visual Game Programmer... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Visual Game Programmer... (959 Views)

Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc / Visual Game Programmer Needed ASAP / Visual Game Programmer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Visual Game Programmer... by Script94(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
I have a visual game idea.. That will sell for millions to one of the betting companies here in 9ja. It will profit them. And to u who is willing to help produce the visual game.. Prototype. Let us partner.i have a sponsor willing to spend for the things it will take to produce. Who then is interested.... Reply via this email monroerepublic94@gmail.com.thanks
Re: I Need A Visual Game Programmer... by lovely8(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2017
I will give you awesome Twin.k.as Script for 10k only, the Script is bug free, easy to use with both manual and automatic merging, message or WhatsApp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 now to get yours
Re: I Need A Visual Game Programmer... by Sucessking0: 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
I will give you awesome Twin.k.as Script for 10k only, the Script is bug free, easy to use with both manual and automatic merging, message or WhatsApp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 now to get yours now

(1) (Reply)

New Android Library / See This, If You Want To Be An Expert Programmer Or Hacker / Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.